𝐕𝐈𝐈.

❝ cant lie, today was successful

cant lie, today was successful.

i waited until 2:45 pm hit because i wanted to talk to ethan baddd. i waited about 15 minutes for ethan to get home. i called him twice and he still aint pick up.

i heard an iphone go off outside my window. "darrian, you hear that?" i asked him, getting up. "yeah." he said looking all up in his phone. i then heard a knock on the door. i went to open it and saw ethan.

"hey e." i said hugging him. "nah fuck you." he said pushing me off of him. "the fuck i do? we had a good day." i sighed. "bro in lunch detention they had us grade papers and clean up." ethan said. i started laughing so hard.

"come on." i said guiding him to my room. he followed me and plopped down next to darrian. "wassup my heart." darrian said dapping ethan up. "yall niggas so fake." ethan laughed.

"alright shut up about it." i stopped laughing. "where dd at?" i added. "this teacher on some weird shit with him. had to stay after class." ethan explained to me but also mocking her.

"you talking about ms. teal?" darrian asked him. "YEAH! how you know?" ethan replied. "real talk, she be touching all the boys from the hill." i spoke up. "when dami still went to harlem hill she was tryna fuck him." i explained.

"yo and when jay went there she was caressing his big ass forehead." ethan said laughing. "mhm, edot told me she stayed on that weird shit with him." darrian added. "her broke ass need to be locked up." i laughed.

they nodded along with me, laughing. i heard another knock on the door and ran to get it. "look out the window, could be the opps." darrian yelled. "my opps aware." i yelled back to him as i opened the door, revealing dd.

"i need to stop being around yall." i mumbled. "damn right." david said walking to my room. he sat on my bean bag eating some cheez-itz.

"come on let me get just one." darrian said holding his hand out. "no, im hungry, them pizza slices wasnt filling." david said shaking the crumbs into his mouth.

"i will fucking end you nigga." darrian said crossing his arms like a baby. "darrian, it's some food in that box on top of the fridge." i said trying to remember the exact location. "oh! okay!" he said as he skipped to the kitchen.

"real talk, yall all need yall hair did." i spoke up. "then do it." ethan and dd both said. "yall hair is way too nappy, gonna give me joint pain." i said raking my fingers through dd's hair. "what.." they said confused.

"okay go get that plastic box in the hallway closet." i sighed.

✮✮✮

dd came back with the plastic box and darrian followed. "that box legendary." darrian said looking amazed. "who wanna go first?" i said getting my materials ready. "ima go." ethan said sitting in between my lap.

"watchu want?" i asked him combing out his nappy ass hair. "twists." he smiled.

i washed it, blow-dried it, and detangled it. i parted his hair into triangle sections and put some twist/loc cream in it. i started twisting it really fast and then blow-dried it again, then put some mouse on it.

"damn. DAMN! DAMNNNN!!!" ethan said admiring his hair. "aint none to it." i smiled. i began to work on dd's hair.

i did the same exact thing, except he wanted cornrows. "bro that shit hurt! stop!" he whined. i hit him with the comb several times. "keep on!" i yelled at him i finally finished the braids and that nigga was on some real lightskin shit.

he was taking pictured/videos to the song YOU by JACQUEES.

"darrian you want your hair done too?" i asked him cleaning off my comb. "you do it straight?" he asked me sounding kind of slow. "you want a silk press or something..?" i asked him grabbing my flat iron.

"sure." he sighed. he sat down between my lap and waited.. i did the same process and started flat ironing the back of his hair. "you fucking burnt me you fucking bitch!" darrian yelled at me with his lisp and raspy ass voice.

i laughed and continued doing the rest of his head. i did touch-ups with the hot comb and was done. "okay ashley!" i said moving his hair out his face.

"want me to cut your ends?" i asked him getting some scissors. "hell no." he said getting up. i laughed and put the scissors back in the box.

"ooh. my plug hit me up, the drugs is here yall!" dd said smiling. "special delivery!" he added, running out the house. "i hope he bring me some." i mumbled. "my weed better." darrian laughed.

i side-eyed him and grabbed a water bottle. "BRO STOP!" he yelled, his voice was cracking so bad. i laughed and ethan was laughing hard too.

"shake em boy shake em." i said pointing to ethan's twists. he was smiling hard and actually shook his head. "AYEEE!" i said hyping him up.

"nigga play some drill." darrian said looking for my phone. i got it out of my pocket and connected my phone to my speaker and blasted GEEK by EDOT BABYY.

i got my phone out and was recording ethan and darrian just being goofy. they looked like they was getting sturdy in slow motion type shit.

"nigga dumb if he think that im bluffin." darrian said getting close to the camera. "like ricky he running, that boy tryna act tough." ethan said throwing up oy.

i turned the camera on me, "i see a TG, im catching that petey." i heard my door bust open and my phone faced towards the door. "got chopped in his figi, made that nigga back up. lil thottie wanna link, she cant see me. she fuck with the opps, then that hoe getting packed up." dotty rapped.

i turned the camera back on darrian and he started rapping. "and i ball like the mavericks, too official i'm dumping in traffic." he said acting like he was throwing a basketball.

ethan got into the camera and was dancing. "in the streets i be causing a havoc, like no i dont play for the lackers." i rapped in the camera. "i'm a gangster i'm taking them risks. sevsidek, all that shit to my dick." everyone yelled and my brother flexed his chain.

i laughed and ended the video. "i'm for sure posting that shit." i said looking at the video on my phone. "when yall get here?" i asked looking up at dotty and damiir. "just now, i heard my music and RAN. notti what you doing here?" dotty answered.

"shit i just came here after school.." he shrugged. "oh aight." dotty shrugged and walked off. my brother followed behind him and into his room. few seconds after i heard them yelling at the game.

"lame ahh nigga." i mumbled. "goodnight yall." i said getting COZY in my bed. "fuck you mean. its only 6.." darrian said checking his phone. "yeah and i wake up at 8." i answered with an attitude.

he can be a little slow sometimes, but i'm here for it.

☆彡

𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃.

REVISED.
3 JAN. 2023

1238 words.