𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.

❝ he can be a little slow sometimes, but i'm here for it

he can be a little slow sometimes, but i'm here for it.

"ion wanna go to school today." i yelled to dami from my bed. "too bad!" he laughed as he poked his head in my room.

i sighed and got up from my bed. i did everything i do in the morning and was just waiting in the car for damiir.

i heard my phone ring and saw that it was dd. "good morning david." i said smiling. i looked at his hair and he actually wrapped it up. "good morning." he said with a morning voice.

"yo face mad red." he laughed. "oh." i said looking at him shocked. "are you coming to school or what?" i asked him. "sure." he said walking out of his door and walking to school.

"see youuu." i smiled. i ended the facetime and he immediately called back. "what you mean 'see youuu.'" he scrunched up his face.

"see you at school..?" my smile dropped. "we staying on until i see you." he answered. i smiled again and laughed. "DAMIIR. HURRY. THE. FUCK. UP." i yelled, checking the time.

after a few seconds dami was running out of the house and he got inside the car. he started the car and got out of his parking spot.

"who that on the phone?" dami asked me, looking at my phone. "dd grahh." dd said fake shooting. "aint yall going to school together?" my brother asked. "yeah, we staying on until we physically see each other." i answered.

my brother side eyed me and laughed. my smile faded and i grabbed my bookbag realizing that he was in front the school. "aye i'm here." dd said showing the front of the building.

"what entrance you at?" i asked looking for him at the north entrance. "uhh the one near hallway d." he answered me. "alright, see you damiir." i said dapping him up and hopping out of the car.

i walked inside of the building searching for dd. "COUSIN. slow... down." i heard darrian yell at me. i stopped and turned around. "wassuppp." i said hugging him.

"where you finna go?" he asked me. "probably bout to get breakfast with dd." i said pointing to the hallway dd was in. "yo lemme come." darrian asked me.

"sure." i said confused. i continued walking until someone bumped into me. and it wasnt soft. felt like a fucking boulder struck me.

"damn, watch where the fuck you going." i said with an attitude. i saw dd run towards me because he finally saw me. "bitches cant say excuse me?" she said all up in my face.

i slapped her with my hand and hit her with my bag. she grabbed my hair and threw me on the ground. "hoe!" she yelled at me. "one thing you aint finna do is.." i said getting up and dragging her down with me.