𝐗.

❝ this date finna be fun

this date finna be fun.

i woke up to the sound of my 3 pm alarm on my phone. it was finally saturday. it was about two hours until me and david were going downtown.

i kind of just wanna go skating. or to the arcade, actually, definitely the arcade.

i got ready and put on some black biker shorts, white tank, black jacket, and some off white forces.

allfordesi

❤️💬↗️Liked by ddosama, sugarhilllddot, and othersallfordesi out n about 😵‍💫 pc : ma son damiir @sugarhilldami

❤️💬↗️
Liked by ddosama, sugarhilllddot, and others
allfordesi out n about 😵‍💫 pc : ma son damiir @sugarhilldami

view all 585,932 comments
❤️ ddosama bad asl
sugarhilllddot safety cuz
❤️ sugarhilldami you ugly as fuck , u got all the ugly ass genes . i'm the good looking one yall < @sugarhilldami

i sprayed on my chanel coco mademoiselle perfume on me. once i was completely finished getting dressed i waited on the stoop, after about 8 minutes dd pulled up. "you earlyyy." i laughed.

he got out of the car and opened the door for me. "jay in here because you know." dd sighed. he still 15 so he cant drive by himself without someone with him. "you know what you wanna do?" he asked me.

"how about we go to dave and busters?" i asked him. "ohh yeah! i aint been there since back in uhh.." david said trying to think.

✮✮✮

we finally arrived at dave and busters and i got out. david gave the keys to jay and we walked off. he opened the door for me and we both went up to the counter. "hello, welcome to dave and busters, how may i help you?" the worker said.

"can i get two cards with unlimited." dd said pulling out his debit card. "sure! will that be all?" she said loading the chips on the card. i grabbed a card from dd and that left him with the other one.