𝟐:𝐈𝐈.

❝ 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐃𝐎? ❞

❝ 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒, 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍.❞

darrian jimenez📍times square, new york

darrian jimenez
📍times square, new york

i was walking along times square with dd, desi, and notti. as long as it's been, we still all managed to stay together. there were some big arguments that happened, but we're past that now.

i looked up from my phone and saw someone, familiar looking. i scrunched up my face trying to think. "YOO THATS--" i started to say until dd punched my chest. "dont bring her up." dd whispered to me.

when i yelled, that drew attention to the group and allowed the two to notice us all. i saw them approaching us, so i sighed. desi was too focused on her phone to realize that BITCH was making her way over here.

"HEYY yall." sy'rai said as she smiled. desi looked up from her phone and scrunched up her face. "yall not finna say none?" sy'rai asked the group. me and notti shook our head no, which caused dd to laugh.

"who them, bae?" some nigga with dreads said. dd was staring into that nigga soul and then gasped. "whats up with lil bro." the dude said, pointing at dd. "nigga i fought yo dumbass." dd laughed. the boy got a closer look at dd and took a step back.

"heyy ethannn." sy'rai pat notti's shoulder. "uhh, whats up..?" notti shrugged. "hows you and that girl AVAAA." she laughed. "it's eva, but we got an apartment together.. i guess." notti sighed. dd and desi moved in together, notti and eva moved in together, even dami moved in with his girl.

"why you aint ask to move in with me yet bae?" sy'rai shoved that nigga with dreads. the boy shrugged and got onto his phone. "hmm." sy'rai hummed. "whats up with desi..?" she added. "i'm chilling." desi shrugged.