𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗.

❝ i dont know what will happen tomorrow

i dont know what will happen tomorrow.

"aa i cant wait for edot party!" i cheered with my brother. "aaaa me tooo!" my brother jokingly cheered with me. "lets see what them niggas talking bout." damiir threw the keys at me.

i flinched and then they hit the floor. "dont do shit like that." i threatened dami. he started laughing and grabbed his bag to leave out the door. i picked up the keys off of the floor and followed behind him.

i clicked the button on the keys to unlock the car, and then i got inside. i inserted the keys into the ignition, and started the car up. damiir got into the car and slammed the door close.

"watch how you close my doors, bitch." i cursed at him. "i'm the one paying this car off, these my doors." he rolled his eyes. i sighed and then started the drive to edot's crib.

✮✮✮

we finally arrived at his house, and the parking was already jam packed. me and damiir got there kind of early. it was only 8:31 and the party started at 9:00.

"damn niggas is piling up at his house." dami observed the amount of cars in front of edot's home. i slowly drove around trying to find an open spot for me to park in.

"ooh. right there." damiir pointed at a open parking space across the street. i drove over there and parked the car. i took the key out of the ignition and exhaled. "you ready?" i looked over at damiir.

"hell yeah. i'm ready for the bitches, ya feel me?" dami asked me, and proceeded to dap me up. "dont nobody want your ugly ass." i laughed as i got out of the car. "i'm the hottest im sugarhill, fuck you mean?" dami stated as he got out of the car as well.

"that's between you and keemy." i shrugged. "not to disrespect keem, but my flow better." dami scrunched up his face. i shook my head and we made our way to the fromt of edot's house.

the door was open so we just welcomed ourselves in. "aye wassup dami, and the lil sis." dudeylo dapped up damiir, and hugged me. "aye wassup." dami said. i smiled and waved at him.

"is jay here?" i asked him. "which one?" dudeylo asked me. "justin." i answered him. "oh that boy probably in the kitchen, last time i seen him. but yo dami--" he answered my question, and then started talking to my brother.

they got into a deep conversation and just walked off. i walked into the kitchen, looking for jay. i spotted him cleaning off his shirt at the sink. "aaa whats up justin reyes!" i screamed in his ear. he jumped up and was mad startled.

"you mad federal, desi jimenez." he laughed. "where dd and them other folks." i asked him. "they was in the basement." jay said, still scrubbing on his shirt. "what happened to ya clothes?" i asked him.