𝐗𝐗𝐗.

❝ you best bet i'm going to sleep

you best bet i'm going to sleep.

i woke up to ethan calling my phone back to back. he was also texting me a whole bunch. i finally called him back and dd was yelling into the microphone.

"DESI. DESI. DESIII. SOMEONE STOLE MY PHONE AT THE PARTYYY. IM SORRYY." dd yelled. "I DONT KNOW WHO GOT ITT. BROOOO." dd added.

"chill, chill." i said calmly. "ma, they gonna look at me messages." dd gasped. "nah, cause what's in your messages, dd?" i asked him. "our messages, and me talking about the opps, they finna actually kill me." dd sighed.

"i'ma help you find it, chill out okay?" i said, trying to calm dd down. "thank you bae, i'ma see you, love you." dd sighed. "okay, i love you too." i said before i hung up the phone.

after i hung up the phone i received another call from amari, a few minutes after. i answered the phone kind of confused.

"desi, you tryna hang out with rai rai and them?" he asked me. "me and her not on good terms, but you can help me and dd." i offered. "with what?" he also asked me. "he lost his phone, so we looking for it." i explained.

"oh, okay." amari answered me. "when?" he added. "i'm probably about to meet him at edot house." i replied. "oh wheres that?" he asked me. "come to my house, and i'll take you there." i explained.

"sure." amari said. i hung up the phone from the awkwardness. i text dd through ethan's number to let him know amari was coming and that i'll be on my way shortly.

✮✮✮
crystal's pov

📍 edot's party

"you know what, i cannot stand yall, i was only here for dd." i groaned. while ethan, that other girl, and ddot was talking i grabbed dd phone. i exited the basement and then left the party.

i waited for the car to pull up and i hopped in. "whats up, crissy." amari dapped me up. "whats happening, mari." i laughed. i showed him dd phone and he gasped.

"nah, go through that shit." he pointed at it. "drive off though." i said as i hit the wheel. he drove off and we arrived at the park. "okay go head." he said tapping my shoulder.

"yeah aight." i said as i side-eyed him. i turned on the phone and swiped up. "you know his password?" amari asked me. "duhh." i rolled my eyes. i typed the password into the keypad and it unlocked.

"we in!" mari cheered. i laughed and then went to his messages. "where should we go to first?" i asked amari. "go to desi's contact." he pointed to the contact labeled as "desi amore 💞💞".