𝟐:𝐈𝐕.

❝ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐅 & 𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎

❝ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐅 & 𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎. ❞

❝ 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐓𝐘 𝐔 𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐆.❞

𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝟐𝐗 ➫

𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝟐𝐗 ➫

desi jimenez
📍new york, new york

"davi, when's the last time you talked to zahir?" i asked dd over the phone, as i paced the hospital hallway. "likeee two weeks ago, i think." he said trying to think. "what bout you?" he asked me.

"i haven't talked to him in two months." i sighed. "why you so worried, that nigga grown." dd laughed. "no dd, he's 17." i replied. "i'm worried because he wanted to be here when the baby was born, and i love him like he really my son." i expressed.

"i get it, des. we can go to harlem hill and see what's going on." dd responded. "desi, they finna deliver the baby." dami informed me. i nodded my head and ended my phone call with dd.

i prepared myself and walked into the room. a lot was going on in the moment but before you know, the baby was born.

it had been a few hours since she gave birth to the baby, and i got to hold it. dd walked into the room holding flowers and two balloons. dami walked to dd and dapped him up. "aye man, preciated." dami thanked him.

after that dd sat beside me. "this uncle dd, and i'm desi tia." i whispered to the baby. "aww look at my children." dami said as he took a picture. "alright yall, i gotta head out, but i'ma be backk." i said as i handed kenai the baby.

"alright, safety sis." dami hugged me. dd got up after me and said bye to everyone. me and dd were running down the long hospital hallways, and we exited the hospital. "where yo car at?" i asked him.

"i had to park across the street." dd pointed to his car. i nodded and followed him to it. i got in the passenger seat and waited for dd to get in.

he got into the car and started it. "i'ma connect my phone?" i asked him. "go head." he mumbled. i connected my phone to the bluetooth and played 𝐓𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐂 by 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑.