Amortentia Day

It was a Monday midtime when all the Slytherins and Gryffindors gathered up in the dungeon for attending Potion. Most of the Gryffindors hated Potion until Professor Slughorn joined. He was always ahead in praising his students not being biased but in case of Harry probably he was a little, just a little but that wasn't by hurting others ofcourse.

At that day, all the groups were divided consisting 3 students each and with no one's surprise Harry, Ron and Hermione paired up, Blaise, Pansy and... Draco. Draco was looking awfully quiet and grotesque for some unknown reason. If it was any other student anyone could think for being bored or afraid of this specific class they did react like that but it was Malfoy 'the future potion master' .

"He's constipated I bet or plotting something -"

"Honestly Ronald! Let him do whatever pleases him just con cen trate."

She gave him such a death glare uttering every syllables of the last word that Harry was about to comment something but thought it would be great to be quiet.

"She's always like that to me "

Ron huffed and achieved a Hermione special smack. Harry bursted out laughing but immidiately stopped as their Professor was glaring at them unlike professor Snape.

"Students Amortentia day! Now, tell me what is this. Anyone? Ah! Miss Granger !"

"It's in common words known as love potion Sir. Every one will smell different odors depending what attracts them the most."

"5 points for Gryffindor. Very good miss Granger."

They started gathering the materials and started brewing. Ron was excited about what he was gonna smell. The room was filled with excited chatters, some groans but atlast everyone did brew perfectly.

"Now, tell me what you smelling all"

One by one students started saying what they could smell then came Draco's turn, who was standing flabbergasted. Not blinking as if saw nearly headless Nick shagging someone.

"Mr Malfoy?"

Pansy shook him as if making him come to his senses.

"Yes? Oh Umm- professor, I think I'm not feeling well may I ..excuse me- "

" Ofcourse ofcourse Mr Malfoy , you can go. Make sure you rest-"

Draco didn't even gave chance to Pr. Slughorn to complete his words and ran out of the classroom.

"Back to the class. Now tell me .. Mr Weasley , what do you smell?"

"Erm- Parchment , chicken and sweet perfume?"

Hermione looked at him smiling then looked down and said , "toothpaste, old robe like you know what I mean professor?"

"Ofcourse I do Ms Granger now Mr Potter"

Harry sniffed again and cleared his throat.

"It's- It's hair gel, strong cologne and broom polish I think"

"Hmmm hmm good. Next class I want an essay on this potion from everyone . Now it's done students. Good luck"

After that everyone headed for their respective destination. Harry had some work with Ginny so he ran fast to meet her regarding their Christmas surprise for Mrs Weasley but while going he noticed something. Rather someone- a certain blonde was sitting behind a pillar of the empty hallway and was his shoulders were trembling horribly. He frowned regarding what happened - he said he was ill but Draco seemed to be something more.
Harry went past him , even if they were rivals Harry couldn't be like 'let him rot like that'.

"What you doing here alone, Malfoy?"

Draco shot his head up at him and wiped his eyes immidiately.

"None of your business Pottah-"

"I know that just being nice and I know it doesn't suit you "

"What you want?? Just fuck off!"

All of a Sudden Blaise with Pansy Parkinson appeared and expelliarmused and Harry's wand flew away. He was appalled and confused .

"What's going on Zabini?"

"Something interesting gonna happen I think. Wanna see?"

"What? You Slytherins are horrible really"

"Remember what did you do to me last week? You gonna pay just say"

Saying that he started smacking Harry giving him no chance to fight back. Pansy with his usual smirk was standing there beside Draco, who was looking away with an unreading expression.

"ENOUGH! DO YOU WANNA DIE IN DETENTION?? LEAVE HIM ZABINI!"

"What is wrong with you Draco?? He deserves it you know! Last week he kicked me infront of whole great Hall! "
Seeing this opportunity Harry smacked him randomly and spat infront of him.

"You were being a dick!! So I kicked you!! Fuck you!!"

Zabini ran as if trying to act like he was raging,

"You'll repent it Potter! "

Harry sighed and did his specs right.

"I think there's... blood on your lips-"

"Blood?!! Ohh No it's delicious strawberry syrup from Blaise wanna lick it??!! And great act really, you are really brilliant at plotting against me-"

He scoffed and stormed off towards his dormitory leaving a confused Malfoy there in the empty Hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 800

What is better- Strawberry Syrup or Choco Syrup? 🙌