Falling Apart

Nothing had changed. Draco and Harry's relation was shattering Harry could feel that. But the thing was, he was too afraid to admit. For long 1 month they were being distant . Harry tried many times to ask Draco what was going on, if it was his dad behind all of these but no proper answer would come from Draco.

One day Harry was hanging out with Ron . Ron was so angry for the fact that Draco was treating his best mate like trash. He couldn't see Harry like that never.

The sky was full of dark clouds and it started raining. The sudden Change of weather really awed everyone.

"The weather is crazy today. But I feel like I'll go and wet myself in the rain."

"Are you watching so many romantic movies or what Ron?"

Harry laughed and Ron too listening him. They were bantering for a quite then someone tapped on Harry's shoulder.

"You? Hi. "

Harry felt lowkey happy that it was Draco who came to him first after so long time . He smiled at him but Ron behind Harry was giving him that 'I'll kill you if you continue messing up with him' look.

"I'm here to talk to you a bit. Are you free?"

"A ferret can't see Hazza is spending time with Ron weasley. Bloody idiot"

Draco tried to calm himself down.

"It won't take long time. I promise you'll get your friend back Weasley"

Harry once looked at Draco then at Ron then nodded.
_______________________________________

"You know I knew you'd come! For me!"

Draco smiled slightly.

"You can't see me like that isn't it Harry? "

"What do you think hm? Ofcourse not. I knew everything is gonna be alright.."

Harry hugged him . Blimey after long he could have Draco in his arms properly. Draco returned the hug too which made Harry go calm.

"Why were you being like that? Don't you know how much it hurts?"

Draco stroked Harry's head burying his face in the nape of Harry's neck.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything. I was out of my mind"

"Affectionate blondie?"

He smiled and Draco too slightly.

"What was the thing though you wanted to talk about?"

I don't want this.. I don't.

Draco took a deep breath remembering the things. His mind was clouded with their first time confessing, kiss, everything. He had to do it .

"Harry, you know how much problems there is going on between us? Right? Most of the time I'm being rude to you, I'm losing my mind. My dad is the root cause of all these mess. "
Draco saw Harry's expression, he was listening carefully. The thunder was rumbling outside and it was horribly pouring . Harry while listening suddenly grabbed his hand.

"Don't say you gonna leave me. It's my worst nightmare.. if you say we gonna be distant for a bit I'll accept rather I accepted it you know. But don't say we gotta split up"

Draco swallowed a lump in his throat. Harry always did this supernatural thing of understanding Draco's emotions mostly.

"I'm a deatheater"

Harry couldn't believe his own eyes. His boyfriend was a deatheater? From when? Draco pulled his sleeve up seeing Harry's shocked reaction.

"This can't be possible-"

"I was forced to. I hate this. I hate my life! And I don't want to endanger yours too. Harry I don't want you to get hurt for me. I Know you hate me now and I'm not surprised I-"

Harry tightly embraced him sobbing harder. He just wanted a happy time with him and now it was shattering. Harry's mood was as if being portrayed by the grumpy, saddened sky itself.

"No! Please no! Don't leave me . I don't care about dangers or anything!"

"Don't make it harder Harry . Let me go .. I have to do this don't you understand?"

Draco started crying then cupping his face . He couldn't keep on wearing that fake mask of tough , hardcore person.

"I don't understand anything just you'll not leave me.. I won't cross any line I promise you I'll protect you"

Draco pressed their lips together. All the emotions were coming out. Maybe always what we want we don't get right?

"Believe me I hate it but I got no choice. I can't be the reason of your death or any danger Harry. It's not like we will not talk to each other we will but not this. Dark lord knows about us and I'm scared.."

Harry didn't say anything . He was tired . Tired of losing people, losing loved ones.

"You know Draco, today you just proved my aunt's words. I'm cursed everyone will leave me .. "

It hurt him. Draco wiped Harry's eyes then put their foreheads together.

"Don't say that. You're not cursed you're a blessing . In my life. It's just the world is messed up."

"I'm sorry I keep saying I love you but if you feel it even when we're not together just tell me it'll please me maybe?"

"Why do you think I'm trying to protect you? I love you ofcourse I love you. Who's not gonna fall for your those green , lively eyes?"

Draco kissed Harry's forehead for the last time and Harry was shaking for the suppressed sob. Draco was trying to control himself but his eyes were running. With a last hug shared between them Draco was about to leave while Harry grabbed his hand.

"Please..no.."

"Harry, you're a strong guy isn't it?"

Harry kissed him passionately .

"Stay safe bye.."

Draco stared at him for a good time then ran while wiping his eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 929

Sorry for the slow updates :(
I have been busy kinda these days watching Series and also my studies.

Was watching '2gether' and 'Love in the air' ! I'm in love with these two!!

Have you watched any of these???