The Promise

"MALFOY?!"

Harry and Draco's eyes shot at the person who was standing with a horrible expression in his face. Seamus, Seamus Finnigan.

"Seamus? What you doing here?"

"I am supposed to be asking to you and Malfoy that! So your rivalry was just a fucking act?? Malfoy out of all people?!

Draco was glaring at Seamus. His look could dissect him , it was furious. On the other hand he was scared
.. Seamus knew it was Draco and the next moment it would be whole school. What the hell! Harry couldn't process what he should say . He felt defeated amidst all of the hatred he was receiving. One year just one year he wanted to be in peace but there he was.

Draco stood up in front of Seamus and spoke

"What is your damn problem?"

"You. Harry both"

Seamus said with an unusual tone glaring at Draco's cold grey eyes. He stormed off shutting the door with a loud thud.

"Now you gonna face these shit too.. I should have been careful about the lock I'm so stupid. Mr Malfoy will be horrible now on you "

Draco pressed his lips together in a line and sighed deeply sitting down beside him. He didn't know what was waiting for him but for sure it was something bad , really bad.

"Harry, I know that father will be harsh but it wasn't your fault"

"Will you.. leave me if Mr Malfoy knows about us dating and says you to do so?"

His voice was filled with uncertainty, fear of losing someone again. He looked at Draco with watery eyes and was hoping he would say 'no' but if he would say yes Harry would not be surprised . He knew how Malfoy bloodline and family structure work.

"No I don't think so ..."

Draco ran his fingers through his hair deep in thoughts , the thoughts that was haunting him every single second. His heart was racing in fear , his mind was going dizzy. Being a Malfoy wasn't easy . He was more afraid after realizing what he said to Harry that he wouldn't leave him for his father . Draco felt his throat go dry , he definitely didn't want to leave Harry for some stupid reason like that but his father could do anything in order to be dominant in the family. Mr Malfoy could pass any boundaries without even thinking twice just to maintain the reputation, the bloodline.

"Promise?"

Draco came back to reality listening the utterance . He felt his chest go tight but ended up blurting out

"I...promise"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who do you think Seamus is secretly hoping to date?

Do you think that Draco would be able to keep his promise?

Word Count: 430

Your likes and comments really make me bubbly bubbly 🥺