Harsh

Two days had passed after that incident. Harry wasn't thinking about that anymore since he understood Draco . But Draco wasn't happy at all.
All these things were flying in the air and Draco's mark started stinging slightly. A weird sensation...he couldn't describe.

Fuck. Not now!
_______________________________________

Mr Malfoy was sitting with other deatheaters in their discussion room . The air was heavy and suffocating as usual. Narcissa was sitting with her head down. Something was wrong. Draco was getting the same feeling of previous time.

He sat down in his preserved seat. Voldemort came too with his eerie grin .

"Welcome you all. We are here for a very important discussion and plan.
Draco is our special and crucial member today."

What?

"I have earned this news from my very close members that you're being quiet close to Potter. Is this true?"

Oh no !

Draco felt like his heart had stopped working , he felt few drops of sweat popping up.

"My lord, actually I-"

" I know I know you must have a plan. Care to let us aware?"

Shit what should I say?

Lucius was looking at Draco sternly.

"Um my lord- if I become closer to Potter I can gather more knowledge about him and his plans. He'll believe me.. that's it"

"Fantastic. I knew you are eligible to be my follower. So why don't you become more closer and tell me about the things he's upto. No trick though. I will know everything"

What have I done.. I knowingly just made everything more complicated and I endangered Harry's life- He's doing this on purpose..

Draco gulped realising he while trying to save everything he messed up more. He was trying to think of something else but his head was going dizzy. He nodded at voldemort forcing a believing nod.

"Also bring his wand to me and replace it with this"

He gave a false wand , defective one.

Narcissa's reaction deteriorated. She well understood what was going on inside his son. Draco tried hard not to quiver his lips listening that last horrendous instruction.

He took it hesitantly , totally blank.

I don't wanna be the reason of your death. I want to save you not to hurt at all. Please... please forgive me.
______________________________________

Harry was practicing quidditch with other team members. They stopped talking to him but slowly they were changing. And the best thing was that seamus apologized to Harry.

Ron and Hermione were sitting in the pitch too talking and then Draco came with Blaise and Pansy. Other Slytherin quidditch members behind them.

"This pitch is now ours. Enough practice of you all."

Draco.

Harry And others came down to see what was their demand but he didn't expect Draco to act like that. He started being friendly afterall and now it's him again.

"Why? It's occupied. It's our time"

"See, after we're done you can have this. All yours then."

Draco totally ignored him and started talking to Alicia who was fuming.

Harry said with a big frown on his face. It wasn't the Draco he had been dating. He at first looked here and there if Mr Malfoy was taking control of him but nope he was not there.

Without saying anything the Slytherins started their practice.

"Wtf-What you all thinking?!"

Ginny screamed frustrated.

"Horrible!"

Draco sneered with Blaise and other team members without caring about anything. The Gryffindor's slowly started parting their ways with groans .

"Professors should take an action against those idiots I'm saying"
Hermione said.

"Has that ever happened?"

"Nope Ron but if we complain this can happen! What do you think Harry? Harry?"

"...yeah yeah!"

"Are you okay? You zoned out-"

"No no just was thinking something I'm alright.."
_______________________________________

"Run! We'll be late mate!"

"We shouldn't have practiced in such a weird timing- I don't wanna rot in detention!"

"Me neither you idiot. Why this castle is this bloody gigantic?!"

Harry and Ron were rushing to the class as they were already 3 mins late. Professor Binns was taking history when they bursted in.

"Sorry professor! May we come in?"

Professor looked at them and welcomed but after some time when Harry and Ron went to sit down he told them -

"Detention today on 7 pm in my room. This has been 3 days in a row you two are coming late"

Great. Okay we'll be there to listen your snoring.

It was an all house class together and it was full of chatter at first but when professor shouted with such a demonic roar the whole class got quiet. The class was going on in full swing and when the bell rang everyone started hurling to their respective dorms or places.

"Hey"

Draco didn't stop as if he didn't even listen harry called him.

"Draco! Wait!"

"What?"

What?

"Just Hey- ....how are you?"

Draco snorted.

" Seriously Potter? I'm fine"

"I hate you calling me Potter"

Harry smacked his shoulder playfully.

"Isn't that your name? "

"Stop playing. I'll kill you! Now tell me what was that behavior in the quidditch pitch?"

Draco wet his lips thinking. He looked at Harry and then looked away .

"Well it was our time to practice so why not? "

"No it was ours . And why did you avoid me there? "

"Argh Stop this interrogation . You're bloody weird really. Stop it. I can't have you breathing down my shoulder all the time"

Draco could see Harry's expression darkening and slowly he looked down to hide the hurt but it was evident. God Draco hated this.

"Har-"

"Are you really okay? You can talk to me if anything is wrong.. I'm here for you. Remember"

Harry started walking back wiping his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Word Count- 950

Thanks for all the reads guys. I really never imagined that you'll read this book and really I'm over the moon.

See you again bye bye<3