Friends

Warning: This chapter contains some homophobic thoughts of some characters.
_______________________________________

Harry came to his dormitory after Draco and Harry's 'important talk' but his mind was still stuck in the memory of the past event. He felt himself smiling on his own while sitting on the desk shuffling pages. Draco said he didn't want them to be seen together... atleast for now and Harry respected that decision.

Days started rolling on and they started meeting in tough secrecy. Sometimes quidditch changing room, broom closet even lakeside so that people didn't see them or suspect.

Harry started soon falling for that blonde . He knew even though they had rivalry he fancied him which exposed his sexuality to himself.

In the 'soon approaching war' atmosphere it was both Harry and Draco's chilling ingredient, each other. They felt calmness around each other , no fighting anymore, no bickering , no spatting on each other . People started noticing it . One day when Draco and Harry were in class Harry felt this extreme urge to touch his hand more specifically hold it .

No no I shouldn't...But-
Shit stop Harry ! Draco's not ready to come out chill -

He scolded his internal desire that was bubbling up every second but his desire won at last . Harry who was standing beside the cauldron interlocked Draco's and his own fingers. He tried to keep his face straight but it was a big fail , he was blushing .

"Harry- "

"Oh no sorry!"

He immidiately pulled away uttering 'sorry' to Malfoy who was looking calm surprisingly. Draco shushed him who was anxious for violating the wish and Draco sighed.

"Shhh it's okay calm down Potter.. see, look at me "

Stupid ! Why am I like this?

Harry looked at him apologetically but was surprised listening what he said.

"I'm okay with holding hands. Friends do that so why not? We can come out as friends atleast"

"Are you sure I am really sorry really I'm"

"I'm positive . Calm down. Let people know we are friends now it'll be okay"

"But your dad?"

Draco mentally scolded himself. How he could forget that?

"Oh- so , we can be seen i don't care. I can manage dad saying something don't worry"

Draco smiled at him slightly and after that the class ended. They Started heading to their respective dorms and when the class was empty Harry grabed Draco's arm and gave him a soft kiss.

"Bye"

"Bye Potter"

"Harry, not Potter please "

Draco scoffed and scratched his head.

"Okay Harry it is then though I gotta be habituated with it. Bye.. Harry"

They Smiled meekly at each other and parted ways. People were starting to notice Harry and Draco without any recent fighting record rather quite being close. Some question were starting flying here and there like 'Harry has become Draco's pet' or vice versa also some good ones like 'Finally peace . Good luck to their friendship' .

Amidst all of those rumours a sudden misfortune happened for our Chosen One after exact 1month . He got outed without his will to the whole school.

A Ravenclaw girl saw Harry and a blonde boy kissing in the dark . She saw Harry perfectly but not the other person rather heard two male voices which ensured her what was going on and it scattered like fire. Wherever Harry used to go he could listen some slurs , what was more ridiculous was most of his Gryffindor friends stopped talking to him.

"You like guys ?! Gross!"

"Why are you saying that? Why's that gross?"

"Don't you think people gonna be with you like they did!"

Seamus and Harry had this great argument which hurt him the most. Draco also went silent , he felt miserable seeing Harry cry or suffer like that. Once Harry was walking towards his dorm wiping eyes when someone tapped on his shoulder. He looked back and gasped.

"Y-you?"

"Yes me .."

Harry was dragged into his room and after a minute everything went silent.

"Why you're here? They'll start shitting on you too.."

"I know. I wanted to come here , for you . They're being too much and I know you have friends but-"

"We don't talk anymore- "

Harry took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Seeing that Draco took his hand assuringly.

"Don't worry Ron and Mione do others not. "

"How dare they! "

"Stop . It's okay they think me 'gross', 'cheater' and the list goes on. They're curious who that guy is"

Draco gulped . If they ever find out it's him Mr Malfoy would be aware too . It's not like friendship but much more. But for a moment he shook those thoughts away and pulled Harry in a hug and they kissed. It was soft but with so much unsaid words. Harry and Draco pulled away immidiately with for a sudden voice.

"MALFOY?!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count- 784

Your comments and likes will be appreciated 💛

Who it is do you think who caught Malfoy and Harry?