Phantom of the opera

Warnings: Consensual drugging, reader is kinda dumb ngl

It's another day. From your count you've been here for a week now, at least that you've been awake for. After another dose of Morphine you notice a red book on one of the shelf's in Hannibal's room.

" What's that red book called?" You asks pointing to it. He looks over at the shelf, closing the box he keeps the morphine in.

"It's 'The Chestnut man'. Would you like to read it?" You nod.

"Not like I have anything else to do now." After your 'escape attempt' you've lost access to things you had before. The past three days have been very boring. Hannibal walks over and picks the book off the shelf.

"It's a crime mystery. Originally written in German. It's very good I must say," Hannibal hands you the book and walks over to his desk, taking a bookmark and handing that to you too, "I'm sure you'll enjoy it." You nod and Hannibal takes the box and leaves. As Hannibal exits Will enters. He pulls up a chair and sits next to you. You haven't seen him since he introduced himself to you.

"Hannibal just wants what best for you," He says. You roll your eyes, "I'm serious. If he didn't like you he wouldn't have helped you."

"What would he have done?" You ask, noticing Will is avoiding eye contact. You look away too, just to make him feel more comfortable.

"He would have eaten you." Maybe it's because of the Morphine but you laughed a little at that.

"Hannibal the cannibal. How funny." Will stands up and opens a drawer in the desk. He pulls out a few newspapers and hands them to you. Looking at the headlines you see "Grave robbing increase in Texas" "More dead bodies found" "Large fire takes down small Texas home."

"Hannibal's not the only one eating people here. Two of i guess our roommates now made it in the news quite often for their diet."

"Have I-"

"No," Will cuts you off, "Luckily Hannibal hasn't feed you people yet. I wasn't as lucky."

"Has everyone here killed people?" Will starts to tap his foot.

"Well not everyone. Herbert hasn't and Carrie and I did it in self defense. I was a FBI 'agent' in a way. I helped on cases and I ended up having to kill someone to save a girls life," Wills face grows darker at this, "Her name was Abigail. Hannibal said something about you reminded you of him. But Abigail did die unfortunately." Despite the fact he's married to a cannibal serial killer and lives in a house with other murders, you feel bad for Will. You've lost close people too, and it's always hard.

"I'm very sorry Will. I really am." You put a hand on his shoulder.

"Thank you. But I don't like to dwell on that too much." You've known he has mental health issues. You often wake up in the night to find him sitting up in bed, drenched in sweat and breathing heavy. You feel bad for watching him like that. But again you are in their room.

"Do you uh know when I might be able to get my own room? I don't know if there's any other place for me to stay." This seems to pull Will out of something.

"Oh well Hannibal is cleaning up a room for you. It's on this floor, just to help with the wound. You didn't bring much with you, for moving across states. Not that we went through your things too much." You simply nod.

"I uh had to get rid of a lot of stuff before I moved," In reality you had to pack quickly while your ex was gone. Thankfully you still got some important items with you, "I'm sure I can replace a lot of the things I'm missing."