Evil

Warning this chapter contains attempted sexual assault, attempted murder, mentions of past abuse and sexual assault, murder and violence, please be cautious of this 

Just as January began the snow outside started to melt into a more manageable three inches of snow. Hannibal and Herbert switched you from underarm crutches to forearm crutches. All you could think about was how you'd seen polio patients in the 50's wearing these too. Although you've gotten better at walking. Being able to go outside in the backyard with Will and Carrie. Outside is wooded all around. Carrie said the nearest town is a 20 minute drive. This calmed you somewhat. Knowing that it's less likely that River will find you.

You've also noticed Michael and Thomas watching you from time to time. Usually with Thomas you're doing something with Bubba. But with Michael you're just going about your day or doing an activity. But today came a bigger surprise. Carrie had Bubba help you up the stairs so she could measure your body to make you clothes. Bubba and Thomas wanted to join too. Bubba being more enthusiastic to help you stand when she needs certain measurements and Thomas simply watching.

"Do you have any preference for fabrics? Anything that you don't like?" She asks, writing down your wrist measurement.

"I don't like scratchy fabrics or sherpa. Microfiber is bad too. But I like more basic fabrics like cotton and denim. Silk is good too." You say as Carrie writes those down before returning to measure your neck.

"I'm gonna need to get your waist and hip measurements soon. I think Bubba can help you with standing for that." Carrie says looking over at Bubba with you. Thomas signs something. You can tell he's talking about himself but you don't know what else he said.

"Thomas wants to help too," She says returning to her book and writing down the measurements, "Is that ok Y/n?" She asks. You look at Thomas and pause for a moment before you nod. You don't fully trust him but you're sure if you've survived this long you can make it through this.

"I'm fine with that. You'll only be holding my arms up right?" You ask. He nods. You stand up from the chair you're sitting in and the boys get up too. Moving the chair out of the way they gently remove your crutches and practically lift you off the ground. You're standing steady on your good leg. Hannibal and Herbert insisting that you don't stress your bad leg outside of physical therapy.

Despite almost being lifted off the ground. Their touches are gentle. Carrie returns and wraps the measuring tape around your bust, then waist, then hips.

"You're doing great. Do you need a break at all?" She asks. You shake your head. Thomas and Bubba are practically doing all of the work for you at this point. She returns to her note book and writes down the measurements. She comes back over and measures the size and length of your legs. When she stands up she jumps a little, looking up at something, "Gosh Michael you scared me." You turn your head and find Michael standing in the doorway. Barely even fitting into it, his forehead at the height of the frame.

You hide the slight panic in your body as you feel yourself start to go a bit limp. Michael isn't wearing his usual jumpsuit. He's wearing just some normal clothes, a shirt and sweatpants. But the white latex mask still stays on like it always does.

"Hello Michael. We're just getting my measurements for clothes Carrie is going to be making for me." You adjust your right arm and notice that Thomas's grip has tightened. Looking back at him he seems more stiff in general, like he's trying to make himself taller. He's by no means short at all, but he's a good five inches below Michael. You look at Bubba who also looks like he's trying to make himself bigger, which isn't really needed because he is very tall too.

Your attention returns to Carrie when she comes back and measures a few more areas. She writes them down again before setting down her pencil and measuring tape.