Milk and Cookies

Warnings: Attempted drugging (not against reader), vague mention of cannibalism

Today is a very special day. Today is your birthday. You can't remember the last time you had a proper celebration, probably when you were in middle school. You're getting dressed in a special outfit for the day. Carrie told you awhile ago to draw out a special outfit you want for your birthday and she'd make it come true, and she did. The outfit is amazing and fits you just right. When you put it on you have to stop and look at yourself in the mirror, admiring the way it looks.

You leave your room and smell something cooking. Going into the kitchen you find Hannibal making your favorite breakfast. You smile widely and look down at the cooking food.

"Good morning Hannibal." You say. He smiles back at you and pats your shoulder.

"Good morning Y/N. Happy birthday. Thomas left you a gift on the dining room table." He replies. You eagerly walk to the dining room and find a beautiful bouquet of wildflowers tied together with twine. You can't help but smile at the effort he put into making it look beautiful. You find a small note attached to the stems and you flip it open.

Happy birthday

Is written on the card. The hand writing is hard to make out but you can still tell he tried. You set the card down and admire the beautiful arrangement of flowers. All of them are wildflowers native to this area. You turn around and face a large chest. Looking up you find Michael, but instead of wearing his normal latex mask, he's wearing an orange one that appears to be made out of paper.

"Good morning Michael. I like that mask," You take a pause and notice his long blonde hair, "And your hair." You add. Knowing Michael you assume he didn't get you anything. But maybe that new mask is a gift in itself, that after all these months, he trusts you. You hear the door leading to the garage open and when you enter the kitchen you find Will standing there with a box in hand.

"Happy Birthday Y/N." He says, handing you the box. You open in and inside is a small, dog stuffed animal. You pick it up out of the box with a smile and look up at Will.

"Oh thank you Will. This is just so sweet of you to do for me." You pull him into a hug and hold onto the stuffed animal. You understand why you can't actually have a pet here but you don't really mind.

"I'm glad you like it." He says as you pull away from the hug. Hannibal finishes making your breakfast and you take it to the dining room. You start to eat as you continue to admire the flowers Thomas got you when your phone buzzes. There's two texts waiting for you.

The first is one from Tommy, 'Happy birthday Y/N! I need to take you out again sometime. Is there a restaurant here you want to go to?' is what he sent. You can't help but smile that he still remembered your birthday. But that smile fades when you see the next message from an unknown number.

'Happy birthday to my favorite person. I'll be seeing you at the cabin later today.' You know who it's from and you scoff. You go back to eating but you found you lost your appetite. You get up and put your dishes in the sink. After putting your flowers in your room you leave again and decide to go sit outside. As you're leaving your room you run into Bubba. You haven't talked to him or his brother that much since you've been living here. But both of them have been nice to you. Nice for murderer standards. You can see he has something in his hands.

"You didn't have to get me something," You say, taking it as he hands it to you. You open the box and find a silver bracelet with small bells and charms. It looks a little old but you can't help but smile, "Thank you Bubba. I love it." You say putting it on. He pulls you into a tight hug and squeals happily. You leave the box in the kitchen and head out into the back porch. You're looking out at the forest when the door opens. You turn and find Norman and Herbert walking out.