Don't fear the reaper

A/N: Ok I finally got this to work so that's something exciting. Sorry for taking so long to update this fic a lot was going on along with my mental health not being the best. Anyway I'm 17 now my birthday was earlier this month and I hope y'all enjoy this chapter. 

Warnings for this chapter includes: Vomit mentions, attempted sexual assault, violence, stalking mentions

At dinner that night you convinced Hannibal to get you your own phone and told him and Will about Tommy, blaming your red eyes and wet face on crying from a pain flare up. Despite saying you feel better Hannibal insisted you take some morphine and you knew he wasn't backing down on that. So after dinner you took the morphine and laid down for bed. But when you woke up you weren't in bed anymore. You were back in the snowy forest which should have melted by now. Just yesterday you looked outside into the woods to find lush greenery. It's spring but that snow is packed up high.

Your movements feel slow and groggy as you start to walk to the light of what you assume is your car. You can feel the crunch and cold of the snow but no pain from it seeping into your clothes and chilling you to the bone. You finally make it to the light only to find that it's a street lamp. You rub your arms and start to walk down the street. You walk for what felt like 20 minutes before coming up to the cabin you bought, which should have been a lot farther than a 20 minute walk. You walk up to the front door and inside the cabin to find a fire in the fireplace.

Before you can back out, a cold hand touches your shoulder. You turn around and find, in horror, that Ghostface is standing right behind you. You try to scream, cry, or just make any kind of noise but nothing is coming out. You're able to back up slowly, but he's too fast and he raises his knife before tackling you to the ground. You struggle against him and rip off his mask to find River's dead face behind it.

"I know you want to honey," His voice says, "You're just always asking for it you whore," A smile creeps on his face as you start to cry, "Maybe I can finally choke you with that barbed wire like I promised you before. Don't worry, you'll enjoy it eventually." You're unable to scream as you feel his hands all over you again. The knife he has is digging into your collar bone but there's no stinging pain coming from it. All you feel is the pressure and a soft warm trickle of blood leaking from your neck. Just as whatever monster this is reaches the waistband of your pajama pants you jolt awake in bed, covered in sweat.

Despite feeling like you'd fall over if you even tried to stand up you rush out of bed and into the bathroom straight to the toilet, where you start to throw up. All those thoughts of River and GhostFace come flooding back in and you can't control yourself as you keep throwing up. You felt like you threw up for hours when it really only could have been 30 seconds at the most. You wipe off your forehead and look down at your sleep clothes which are now also covered in sweat. Then the reality of your situation really hits you, and you start to cry. You can still feel his hands running over your body. The exact words he said before echoing in your mind.

Soon enough Hannibal and Will come walking over to the bathroom door. You're too busy crying on the floor, against the wall to notice Hannibal looking at you from his crouched positions on the ground.

"Y/n. Y/n what Happened?" He asks. You're unable to reply as you latch yourself onto him and continue to cry. You cry long and hard into his shoulder while he sits with you there on the bathroom floor. You don't notice the small crowd you've attracted until you pull away from Hannibal and find Will, Carrie, Norman and Michael standing outside, looking in. Embarrassment floods your body as whatever color that was left in your face drains, "They're alright. Just go back to your rooms." Hannibal says. Carrie and Norman walk off while Will walks over to you and Michael lingers around the bathroom door. You wipe away your tears and look over to Will.