8

"No wonder Erbai said that you are bold and interesting."he  sneered, he stood up and walked towards the two of them, holding a seemingly sharp dagger in his hand.

  Li Yanqi sat on the cold floor and moved back step by step, but she was protecting Fu Ying from the beginning to the end.

  "Yan Qi? What's the matter with us?"

  At this time, Fu Ying also woke up with a wrinkled face, her head hurts very much now.

  "Young lady, you're all awake!"

  The thin man named Erbai seemed a little excited, and his pimple-covered face that was instantly magnified made the audience sick.

  [Although I know that Li Yanqi and Fu Ying are not dead, I still don't want anything to happen to them here. These men are too obscene.]

[Blind guess , this is done by people who are jealous of Fu Ying, Wanted Fu Ying's life and then successfully inherited the Fu family's property]

  [Speaking of ,who is the hero of this drama, will it appear at this time, it is always played like this in TV dramas]

  [Is this an ordinary TV drama? If there is really a scene where a hero saves the beauty, it would be too vulgar]

  [...]

  But even if it is a memory, the plot of this drama did not disappoint the audience, because there is no hero to save the beauty, so it wouldn't be too vulgar here. When Triangle Eye was about to catch Fu Ying, Li Yanqi untied the rope at some point, and kicked the dagger off his hand.

  Bang~
  The sound of the dagger falling to the ground made several men in the room dumbfounded. It wasn't because of fright, but because they didn't expect the little girl to suddenly get make trouble, and when did she untie the rope?

  [Hahaha, we all forgot that Li Yanqi knows kung fu all over her body]

[Beautiful, it seems that she has a solid foundation at this time]

  "You fucking court death!!"

  Brother Chen was furious, and stretched out his two arms to grab the thin Li Yanqi, but Li Yanqi directly grabbed the rope she had just untied from her body, and then moved away from where she was standing while lashing at Brother Chen.
  Snapped!

  A red mark appeared on the right side of Brother Chen's face, Li Yanqi hooked her fingers again, this action successfully angered the men behind.

  "Be careful, Yan Qi!"

  Fu Ying's eyes were also red with shock. With these few men rushing towards the thin Li Yanqi, she was already petrified on the spot.

  Snapped!

  There was another sound of whipping, Erbai was rolled up to his waist by the hemp rope, Li Yanqi only exerted force, Erbai's whole body was already rolled up into the air, and then fell on the three men behind.

  "No wonder you are brave enough, so you know how to do some kung fu."

  Brother Chen sneered, and then unexpectedly ran towards Fu Ying who was beside her!

  Seeing that Fu Ying was about to be held hostage by the man with inverted triangle eyes, a dagger swished past the eyes of the three men, and plunged straight into Brother Chen's right arm!
  Before the audience had time to see where the dagger came from, Li Yanqi had already blocked Fu Ying's side, but she pretended not to hear Brother Chen's screams.

  [handsome! This is more enjoyable than an action movie! ]

  [ Shepherd's Whip! Someone turned the rope into a soft weapon shepherd's whip! ]

  "Huazi, kill them quickly!"

  Brother Chen held back the severe pain and continued to order his subordinates. Now that things have happened, he has already planned to kill these two people directly. Anyway, the other party's request is only Fu Ying's life. .

  "Yan Qi, you run alone first, don't take your life into it."

  In addition to feeling guilty, Fu Ying was also moved by Li Yanqi, who had been showing her back all the time, she was protecting herself!

  "With me here, who dares to hurt my friend?!"

  Li Yanqi waved the soft rope in her hand, and the three men in front of him were not her opponents at the same time. Seeing that the situation was about to be controlled, Brother Chen reluctantly pulled out the dagger in his arm, and fell straight down. Stab it!