130

Chapter 130 The Safest Peach and Plum

  The entire system of the warehouse is coherent and intelligent. It is not that they waste electricity in luxury, but in automatic mode, the program will automatically determine which systems to activate based on the daily electricity generated by solar energy.

  After feeling the emotions, a few people looked at the zombies that had gathered outside the gate after a night, and they all held their weapons in unison.

   "First consume the ability attack inside the door, and then go out after the ability is almost consumed, how about?"

   Fu Ying asked.

  "Yes"

Li Yanqi did not expect that Fu Ying and herself would go together. Now the physical strength of several people has been improved to a certain level. Instead, the weaker ones are the use of abilities. If they can use the abilities in a safer area. If you attack, that would be the best.

   "But my water..."

  Gu Yao's unconfident appearance always makes Li Yanqian think she is pathetic, but she can't help but make people want to laugh.

  Gu Yao has started to control the water temperature according to everyone's previous suggestions, and she can now condense ice water, which is actually a big improvement.

   "Gu Yao, if the water can't really hurt the zombies now, you should practice the attack speed first. The faster the speed, the greater the power."

  Li Yanxian suggested.

   "Yes, Gu Yao, we can feel the progress of the abilities every day these days, take your time"

   Fu Ying also comforted.

   Seeing that the two roommates both supported her without disdain, Gu Yao was grateful and also had motivation in her heart, and soon entered a fighting state with a few people.

  And Li Xiaoqing didn't care much about this, she simply found a step and sat down beside her. She had a healing ability, and that ability could not kill a zombie.

   "I'll be there to help you cheer up"

  Li Xiaoqing said with a smile.

   "Xiaoqing, help me see if my ability improves"

   Gao Yuan hugged a pot of green plants and made an OK gesture. He found this pot of green plants outside the warehouse. He wanted to try this later.

   "Don't worry, I will record the heroic posture of each of you"

  Li Xiaoqing took out a mobile phone. She hoped that Fu Ying and the others could understand their strengths and weaknesses in a side way. Anyway, the electricity in the warehouse is...

   Taoli is also surrounded by factories and science and technology parks. There are not many zombies gathered outside. Most of them are passers-by and workers in the surrounding factories.

  And Taoli's metal door is also very smart, it can be opened to both sides, or it can be retracted into the ground.

  Zhou Feng lowered the metal gate by half according to Li Yanxian's intention, so that everyone can kill the zombies.

  Everyone offered their abilities to attack the zombies outside. Li Yanqian took out two blades. She planned to start practicing controlling the two blades to kill the zombies at the same time.

  The two blades were successfully controlled by Li Yanqian, and they flew out together!

  Bah!