102

Chapter 102 Live Navigation

  When a skinless and rotten face was magnified in front of him, and the stench of death came along, Zhang Jinhang and other talents really had the real sense of killing zombies.

  The office hall of the street office is even more messy. Except for the zombies and the stumps that can be seen everywhere, the thick sticky feeling under the feet made Gao Yuan almost fainted.

  It's too smelly here!

  "Don’t go in that meeting room. It is full of zombies and no living people."

  Li Yanxian said.

  This time, Zhan Hao heard what Li Yanxian said, but he did not fully trust him, but the sound of slapping and scratching the door made him no longer doubt that there would be no living people inside.

  "Where are the two people alive?"

  Zhanhao asked.

  "The third floor, the right-hand room at the end of the corridor"

  Li Yanxian replied.

   "Thank you, let's go up and clear the road first"

  Zhanhao saw that several people were busy digging the crystal core, so he said.

   "Yanqi, you are amazing, even the rescue captain listens to you!"

  After seeing the rescue team walk up, Gao Yuan said in a low voice next to him.

Fu Ying need not say anything, because he knew before that it seemed that Li Yanqi was following Fu Ying, but in fact, Fu Ying had always followed Li Yanqi's words, and always looked for opportunities to let him give Li Yanqi to Li Yanqi if there was nothing wrong with him. Play money.

  Now Li Yanqian is more awakened, with full force and aura, so that people around him will subconsciously ask her what she means.

  "Gaoyuan, this is for you"

  Li Yanqian picked up a pot of green plants that fell on the ground and threw it to Gao Yuan.

   Gao Yuan subconsciously took it, and asked puzzledly: "Why did you give this to me?"

  "I think you are a bit idle, so it's better to communicate with it"

  Li Yanxian said.

  This sentence successfully amused Gu Yao and several people, Gao Yuan had to shut his mouth, holding the pot of green plants depressed and "communication" with it.

  Because Li Yanqian had already given the target, the rescue upstairs was very fast. When the rescue team brought down the two survivors who were already dehydrated and dying, Zhan Hao threw a bag of things to several people and said:

   "Just dig it easily, you don't need to go up"

"thanks"

  Zhang Tao took the peritectic core and handed it to Li Yanqian.

   "Next is the Xinliang District Hospital, do you want to follow it?"

  Zhang Jinhang asked.

"go"

  Li Yanxian did not hesitate at all.

  Hospital, but a good place.

After hearing Li Yanxian's answer, Zhang Jinhang and the people behind him were obviously relieved.

  Xinliang District Hospital is one of the most crowded places before the end of the world. If it hadn’t received calls for help from there when there was still a signal before, and if there were still many living people there, they would not be allowed to go there.