151

Chapter 151 The Way

  It's rare for Li Xiaoqing to practice supernatural powers when she encounters such a serious injury, so she treats her very seriously.

  She ignored the words of admiration and praise around her, including Li Yanqian and the others waiting next to her, who were just watching Li Xiaoqing intently treating her wounds.

   "Miss Fu, I'm Liu Junmin, we met before"

   Liu Junmin spoke up.

"Hello"

   Fu Ying nodded.

   "I heard that you helped us kill the three zombies and Tibetan mastiffs. Thank you so much. I don't know what Miss Fu plans to do next?"

   Liu Junmin asked with a smile.

   "It wasn't for you to kill, it was just that they provoke us, and we have no plans afterwards"

   Fuying looked at Liu Junmin strangely, she had no impression of this person at all, and it was none of their business what they planned afterwards.

   "That's the case, I think Miss Fu, your team is not many people, it is better to add a few more men in, we also have supernatural powers, if we are in danger, we can take care of each other..."

  Liu Junmin is not discouraged. Fu Ying’s team is half men and women, and a few more men will always be safer.

   "Sorry, we are not hiring anymore"

   Fu Ying simply refused.

  "You are young, and your tone is not small. Don't think that killing a few dogs is great. Maybe you will be bitten by zombies when you go out..."

  An older fat woman sneered and sneered, but in the next second, a silver blade appeared in front of her, and the cold breath of the blade frightened her to the ground.

   "I don't like to hear bad words, I will return the original words to you"

  Li Yanxian walked over and said coldly, holding the blade in mid-air.

  Even if Liu Haoguang had greeted her in advance, she could not bear such words for a moment. She could say anything, but she could not say such words to curse people to death.

   "Okay, just say a few words less, I'm just here to ask someone to heal, not to ask someone to come over and scold you"

  Liu Haoguang rarely loses his temper, and always treats these owners as a security guard in the community, but now even he is angry.

   "Sister Zhang, these are our saviors, you can't talk like that, little sister, don’t be angry anymore, come and sit."

  Xu Danzhen immediately played the round.

  "If you feel that it is not safe here, you can go to the temporary shelter for survivors, or when we came, we found that Nancheng Museum is also building a new camp, and our team is temporarily not accepting people."

  Li Yanxian still said.

  She knows that everyone likes to team up with the strong in the face of disaster, and she also knows that they are all being watched by the audience at this moment.

From the audience’s point of view, if they left like this, it would not be the best for them. It would be better to show these people a clear path without causing trouble, and avoiding being called cold-blooded and ruthless. .

  But at this moment, she did not think that the road she pointed to would also provide them with convenience in the future...

   "Ms. Li, is there really a place for survivors? There are even camps?"