126

Chapter 126

  In the living room of Fu's house, Aunt Zhao, the babysitter, sighed and cleaned up the broken cups on the floor.

  Just now, Master Fu dropped a total of 8 cups, and Master Fu fell 5... It seems that she can go shopping with the nanny next door to buy cups for her family.

   "Sorry Aunt Zhao, I trouble you to clean up"

  Fu Tingyu put away the anger in her heart and said to Zhao Shuhua.

   "I'm fine, even you, old and young, are so angry when you watch a TV show. Master's health is important, so please persuade him."

Zhao Shuhua has been a live-in nanny at Fu's house for more than ten years, and she has a good relationship with the host's family on weekdays. When that scene was just played, Fu Junhong saw her blood pressure soaring, so she hurriedly took what she could hold. The antihypertensive medicine was given to Fu Junhong. After taking it, the floor of the living room became like this.

  Are these two people taking it too seriously?

   "I'm so angry, I'm so angry, forget the idea of ​​hitting our Xiaoying, and said she looks so cheating"

   Fu Junhong hummed lying on the sofa with antihypertensive medicine in his mouth and said.

   "Is Fu Ying stupid? Didn't you see that the man had ulterior motives?"

  Fu Tingyu only felt that the blue veins on his brows were beating. He felt that he had never been so angry.

  And what's the matter with Li Yanxian, what is she staring at others' back when they are gone? Isn't it just a set trap?

  ……

  At this time, Fu Ying and several people in the play are at an unmanned gas station in the suburbs, helping Li Yanqian explain the function of her backpack.

   "I just said you want the glass...what's the use of the crystal core, can the magic backpack that I said was upgraded?"

  The question in Gao Yuan's heart was finally answered, and at this moment, he felt that there was no gap between these people.

   "So, how many things can you put in your backpack now?"

  Li Xiaoqing did not appear surprised, because she was not very interested in crystal nuclei.

  "100 kinds, plus one more gourmet shop"

  Li Yanxian answered truthfully.

  Gourmet shop?

  What does that mean?

  When several people watched Li Yanqian bring out a few hot dishes in the air, even the calmest Li Xiaoqing was shocked.

  "This is not a model?"

   Highly stretched out his nose and sniffed, the chicken with mushrooms is really scented! There is also sauerkraut fish with lemon floating, even the soup is milky white! There are curry tonkatsu? !

  Can all these be eaten?

  "I used crystal nuclei to exchange it in a gourmet store. It took nearly 200 crystal nuclei."

  Li Yanxian signaled that everyone was ready to eat. It was a reward for killing those zombies just now. They finally didn't have to eat Gu Yao's warm water instant noodles at noon today.

"good to eat……"

  Zhang Tao only took a bite of rice, and he felt that his mouth was fragrant.