109

Chapter 109 Deng Jun

  "Some of them...should be students from Nancheng University"

   Jicheng replied.

  The quiet and beautiful girl next door in the past was waving a long knife that was shining coldly without changing her face, and the skulls of several zombies were even lifted up by her.

   "Is that the few students who ran away? What a coincidence"

  Deng Jun was surprised, no wonder they were able to escape from the school by themselves. It seems that there are still a few capable.

  Gu Yao also tried to kill the zombies with water abilities, but even if the water column smashed on the zombie’s face, Gu Yao finally gave up the attack method of “washing his face” for the zombies.

  "Don’t be discouraged, my rock system can control stones, as well as soil and sand, and your water system should be able to do it too"

  Zhang Tao saw that Gu Yao was a little unhappy, so he persuaded him.

   "That's the same, don't worry, I won't hold back everyone"

   Gu Yao replied vowedly.

"Um……"

  Zhang Tao doesn’t know how to express to girls, dragging his legs or something, he doesn’t mean that at all, okay?

  The audience watched with relish.

  【The girls in the protagonist group all have their own personalities】

  [Hahahaha, the two boys in the protagonist group, now one is more square than one]

  【They are all beauties, I like them】

【what? Why doesn't the male lead Jicheng kill the zombies? 】

  【The hero is weak, okay? Wasted a thunder system]

  [I really want to call Kakashi out to teach him how to be a man]

  【……】

  If Jicheng knew that so many people were looking at him at this moment, he would definitely try his best to show his hands, but he didn't.

The level 0 thunder system can only defend himself at this moment. For example, when the zombies are approaching, he can use the lightning system to temporarily paralyze the zombies so that they cannot move, and he relies most on the two issued by the rescue team. pistol.

  "Hey, you survivors, do you want to join our rescue team?"

  Deng Jun slowly moved to the vicinity of Fu Ying.

   "???"

   Fu Ying looked at the stranger incomprehensibly, she didn't seem to be in Zhanhao's team either.

   "Don't get me wrong, I think you guys... are practicing?"

  Deng Jun asked again.

   "So what? We will not hinder the rescue team's rescue"

   Gao Yuan, who has been in the company for several years, only felt that the man’s tone was somewhat contemptuous, so he took the initiative to answer.

  Fuying and Li Yanqian are so good one by one, and he absolutely does not allow others to despise them.

  "I don’t mean that. If you want to join the rescue team, you can consider our rescue team. You can equip each of you with this on the day you join the team."