24

"I'm fine, my head is hard enough,"

  Fu Ying replied, rubbing the back of her head with a grin.

  The death of the person who fell from the upstairs was too tragic, and the screams were continuous. Fu Ying only saw that the red and white mixture in the man's head was thrown out, and immediately covered her mouth and retched.

  "Old Zhou, are you alright?"

  Just now Li Yanqi kicked Zhou Feng's chest in a hurry. The kick seemed nothing, but Zhou Feng was still slightly shocked.

  Miss Li's kicks actually kicked him two meters away? You must know that he did not miss training after retiring from the army.

  "I'm fine, thank you just now,"

  Zhou Feng still replied.

  Li Yanqi was relieved now, and then asked the surrounding crowd who were clearly watching but couldn't bear to look directly at the scene: "Has anyone called the police?" "

 " Yes, yes, the security guard has just called the police." someone replied.

  Li Yanqi nodded, looked to the roof, and sure enough there was no one there, could it be a coincidence that this person jumped off the building?

 [How did Li Yanqi find out in the first place? ]

  [Terrible, they almost lost their life just now...]

  [If these people are really dead, I'm afraid the whole show will end]

  [No, the show will not end unless all the actors who participated in it die in it, don't ask me how I know. ]

  [I suspect that someone did it on purpose, maybe it was some of these people's enemies]

  [...]

  She don't know if anyone did it on purpose, but at this time, Liang Mengjia wished that Li Yanqi would be smashed to death inside, and she even  suspect that Li Yanqi inside is not the former Li Yanqi.

  In the past, Li Yanqi did not care about the affairs of the economy and Li Yue's company, but now she has achieved such results in it.

  In the past, Li Yanqi couldn't tolerate the slightest bit of sand in her eyes. The characters of Cao Li and Li Xinghai were obviously what she hated the most, and Li Yanqi's personality was a bit egotistical. How could she have a good relationship with someone like Fu Ying? Friends, and are  willing to walk behind Fu Ying?

  This is so unreasonable.

  "You ,young people just can't hold your breath. It's a pitfall for her to participate in this kind of AI TV series. Everyone has flaws in their personality. Besides, she has taken the super hard mode, and she will show her feet sooner or later." Seeing Liang Mengjia was so anxious , so Wang Weilin comforted her.

  The plot inside is not promoted by them, and it is useless to worry.

  "Well, you're right, this is just the beginning."

  Liang Mengjia forced herself to calm down again.

  At this time, Li Yanqi had arrived at the hospital with Fu Ying and was forcing Fu Ying to undergo an examination.

  "Yan Qi, I'm really fine. When I was a child, I often fell out of bed and fell to my head. It's fine every time."

  Fu Ying looked at the pile of orders issued by the doctor and said speechlessly. What about CT or MRI? She'll die in trouble.

  "No, you fell on the back of your head this time. Don't be afraid of 10,000, just in case."

  Li Yanqi did not intend to back down at all, she had discovered long ago that there would always be various dangers around Fu Ying.   Since that kidnapping, Fu Ying has encountered a series of life-threatening incidents such as car accidents, food poisoning, and elevator failures.

Is there something wrong with the mode, but fortunately, Fu Ying was lucky enough to convince her that Fu Ying is not an actor with the death mode.

  Sure enough, there were some problems with the examination results, and the female doctor praised Fuying for coming in time.

  "You have a small blood clot in your head. It doesn't look like a major problem, but if you don't use drugs to clear it, it is very likely that it will become a life-threatening problem later on," said the female doctor wearing glasses .

  "Isn't it... Isn't I'm all right?"