A Heated Kiss🤍

Donnie and April wanna try making out buttt it gets very heated but guess who has to ruin the moment..(April-15/Don&Leo-16/Raph-17/Mikey-13)Its just a normal making out session between a couple.

Pov:Donnie

Its no big deal I know that alot of teen couples do it all the time and me and April tried to do it but everytime we try we get caught so I locked my lab door and were making out right now its actually very nice..and we might've gotten carried away because we've been making out for about fifteen minutes but she hasn't pulled away so I haven't let go of her..I thought I heard something bang on something but I ignore it 'Its probably just shelldon' I thought before going back to kissing my angle but before we could someone pulled me away from her and I heard "Donatello Hamato What did we say" It was my older brother Raphael he told me to stay away from away after the last incident but shes my girlfriend and my bestfriend "Ugh..for the last time were dating its not like we haven't done this before!" I yell at them and I hear a gasp "How dare you, you nasty twin of mine" Leo says I glare at them and then Mikey walks in "Hey guys wanna go to the pa-" He gets cut off by leo jumping on him! "Cover you beautiful eyes little brother!" I hear leo say and then Mikey yelps "O-ow Leo get off!" Mikey says I huff and look into April's eyes and I see her mouth something to me, shes mouthing to me saying we should do it at my house next time and I nod agreeing with her and she starts to laugh and I do to but raph covers my mouth "Young man you are grounded" I start to smirk "Eh I would've guessed" and he starts dragging me away to the livingroom and I wink at April before I leave the room and she giggles..Yeah she was right we probably should start doing it at her house or at least somewhere they wont check 'But I still made out with my angle' I thought before getting locked in that cage again.

The End.