I Can't Help You..🖤

Donnie has been a villain for two years and wants April's help(April-16/Donnie-17)

Pov:April

Its a great saturday..I've got a job interview for the news on Monday..Im meeting my turtle bros on friday next week and I get to have this day for myself just sit back and relax.."Ugh Im so tired.." I say to myself I hear my phone ring and I pick it up "Hello?" I hear three "HELLO APRIL!" I laugh its Leonardo Raphael and Michelangelo I talk back "Hey guys hows my family doing?" I ask and I hear chatter..man do I miss them, we dont hang out as much anymore my mom in the hospital from getting sick that means I have to live alone for the time being "So april when are you coming over?" Mikey says "Mikey I told you that Im coming on Friday to hang on out for the whole weekend" I hear them groan "Dont worry boys, I've got presents" They cheer "Thanks April!" Leo says I nod to myself "Anything for you guys" I hear a cling on the other side of the phone "Opps we gotta go April..trouble" I tell em okay and that I love them and they hang up, I sigh "God I love those dorks.." I flop on the couch and look at the photo on the table of me and Donnie on our first date..'Were still dating..' I thought to mysefl..my boyfriend sense 15 but hes a villain..I have a secret I saw Donnie more than once this month for december..He came here looking for me and found me but then just left everytime 'God I miss him..' I thought to myself before tearing up..Im just gonna take a quick little nap..I lay down and close my eyes.

Pov:Donnie

Running..cold I have been a villain for two years about to be three in a week and some days and I haven't ever been more free..the only problem is that I can't ever see my girlfriend April sure I miss my brothers and still watch them but April I visit her the most, I groan as sonething its me in the head I look and see one of those stupid things I was fighting "Damn you" I get my tech bo ready and he and his little friends scream and I smirk blasing them with it and seeing them getting knocked out 'Dumbasses' I thought before putting my Tech bo back into my shell and start walking on the roofs 'Maybe I should encounter April today..' I thought..because all I do is see her and then run but maybe.. I start to run to her house and as I get there I knock on the door hard "APRIL!" I yell just incase she doesn't hear me "April Its me Donnie!" I yell one more time and hear shuffling..shes coming I smile to myself.

Pov:April

I woke up with a loud knock at the door and yell..that made me freeze "APRIL" 'N-no' I thought is it.. "April its me Donnie!" I freeze oh my god..I slowly get up putting on my sweater and sweats so Im warm and walk to the door slowly and stopping in front of it 'Ma-maybe hes changed' I shake my head and bring my hand to open the door..but I keep the chain lock on it so it doesn't open all the way.."D-donnie..?" I say nervously and I hear him sigh "April its been long has it not" Im so shocked 'I-its really him..' Its been two years sense I heard his wonderful voice.."I really missed you angle.." He says and I smile at that..he always used to call me that when we were little but stopped untill we were dating at Fifteen and Sixteen..god I can't believe hes here.."M-me too" I see him smile softly at my words "But I-i can't let you in.." I tell him and I see him frown "April..why?" I close my eyes and sigh "D-donnie your a villain.." I tell him and it was quite for about five seconds untill he started to talk "I would never hurt you April.." I wanted to believe my bestfriend..my boyfriend "I-i can't.." I say in a low town "Please April..please let me in" He starts begging me and I start to tear up "I-i can't do that Dee.." I say with cracks in my voice "Please please April I need you!" He starts getting alittle louder and tearing up I shake my head trying to shut the door but he trys to come in "APRIL PLEASE.." I start crying as I shut the door and go to the livingroom but fall on my butt as I hear my door get kicked open..I stared shocked at donnie tears coming down fast "P-please.." I say quietly I see him shut the door and lock it so no one can come in and he starts coming closer crying himself "April..I-i can't live without you.." I cry even more trying to move but my body wont even if I snapped out of it "I will always need you.." He says while dropping to his knees and crying out to me while bringing me into a hug "Please angle" I close my eyes starting to warm into the hug but still crying "Don.." I say his name but nothing else comes out "I love you angle" I start sobbing as he said that I need him too..but I can't of I go with him his brothers everyone..but Donnie "Come with my April" He says but I keep sobbing into his chest and shake my head and say "N-no.." He growls "Why." Dont make me say it no more..please no more "Your-" I can't finish my own sentence I can't bring myself to say hes a monster anymore or villain..hes my bestfriend..my boyfriend "I-I love you too Donnie" I kiss his cheek and hug him tighter and not letting him go..I hear him sigh in relief "Im so happy" He says I can feel his smile on my neck and him hugging me tighter never letting me go either, I start to sob again but Im scared and happy..I dont know what to do I want to help you..but at the same time I cant help you..

The End.