Love Prank🤍

Leo does a prank with Donnie on April I wonder what it is?(April-15/Don&Leo-16)

Pov:Donnie

I was just sitting in my lab working on stuff like always and then I hear a knock on my door but they just come in anyway "Heyy Donnie~" My brother Leonardo says and I huff "What is it my dear twin..?" I said kinda angry and he smugly smiles at me "Well I wanted to ask..wanna do a prank on April?" He says and I look down "Sigh..Nardo Im not pranking my crus-" He cuts me off "Its not really prank just a funny thing" I shake my head "No Leo, Im kinda busy too" I tell him hoping he will leave but he wont so I ignore him for a little.

Pov:April

I walk into the lair with a smile "Hey guys" but I only see no one so I shrug and go lay on the couch 'It was a boring day at school..' I thought before closing my eyes so I can rest for a few hours.

Pov:Donnie

After Ten minutes of ignoring Leo and him annoying the hell out of me 'If I just say yes he'll leave me alone.' I thought while sighing and looking up at Leo "Fine..so what do we do?" He cheers to himself and looks back at me and smirks "Just leave it to me" my eyes widen as Leo suddenly picks me up bridal style "Wha-Leo put me down!" I yell at him trying to get out of his grip "No can do" He smirks as he walks to the livingroom and I see a sleeping April..I freeze "LEONARDO NO!" I scream trying to get my other brothers attention but no one answers and he brings me over the couch..hovering me over April's sleeping body and I struggle even more and he looks down at me "Have fun" He smirks as he lets me down and I fall on April and I hear her yelp "Ow!" She says as she rubs her head and looks up to see me "D-donnie?" I nervously rub the back of my neck "U-um..Hii.." She starts to laugh quietly and I start to smile "Sorry..it was Le-" She cuts me off "Y-yeah..I would've guessed" She shrugs and lays back down..I was about to get back up but she grabs my hand "Stay." She says while laying back down and pulling me with her and I start to blush all over 'She wants me to lay with her..?' I thought as I put my head above hers and my arm around her waist..I close my eyes while cuddling April..'Well I guess I owe Nardo for this..' I thought as I fall into slumber while having April in my hands.

The End.