Experiment Gone Wrong🤍

As soon as April gets to livingroom in the lair she gets blasted and it turns into a mess what did donnie do?(April-15&?/Don&Leo-16/Raph-17/Mikey-13)

Pov:Donnie

"Okay its should be good now" I told my brothers getting the blaster ready and I pointed it at Micheal then Raph buts in "Um..Donnie are you sure this is safe..?" He asks worriedly "Sigh, do you not trust me?" I say and he gets nervous "N-no its just I-i dont want Micheal hurt!" I smile and pat Mikey's head "Don't worry Raphael..Micheal will be fine" and Mikey smiles at me "Its okay I trust ya Dee!" I stop petting his head and walk over to the blaster "Thanks Micheal.." I see leo come in with popcorn "Ooo this should be good" I glare at him and turn on the blaster and point it at Mikey it starts charging for about Five minutes untill someone comes in and scares raph "Hey guys!" April calls and raph screams "April!" And I jump and I bump onto the blaster and it moves towards April "Oh Shi-" I get cutt off by the blaster hitting April and everything going white.

I cough "Ugh..what the hell" I rub my head and I see mikey on the floor "Oh crap Micheal you okay?" He rubs his arm "Y-yeah the blaster kind of fell on me.." I groan "Damn it Im sorry Miche-" I get cutt off by Raph saying "April!" He runs over to the entrance and I hear him say "Oh no.." He picks up something and Leo goes over and goes eye wide "Omg.." I hear leo say and I get tired of it and yell "What happened?!" And I see em both turn around and see Raph carrying a baby April I freeze 'I-i turned my crush into a baby..' I thought and I see mikey get up and run over to them and take April into his hands hugging her tightly "Shes so adorable!" He yells happily while baby april is giggling and Raph walks over to me "Donnie was this supposed to happen?" I shake my head "No of course it wasn't" Leo starts laughing "She is adorable can we keep her like this for awhile?" He asks raph with the puppy dog eyes and Micheal helps and I hear Raph sigh "Uh..fine" Leo and Mikey both scream "Yay!" And run off to play with baby April so I get up and start walking to my lab and say "Welp..Im gonna try and fix this" I get to my lab and start working on something to reverse it 'I can't believe my thing failed maybe it was because I bumed into it..' I thought before starting to work again.

Its been thirty minutes and I got the blaster working but I stopped knowing that my brothers are making my crush April thats now a baby making her laugh, and I can't stand it so I get up and walk into the livingroom and see Mikey and April playing with toys and leo being the monster "Hey guys..we should probably feed her" They both look up "Okay I'll go make her something!" Mikey says while getting up and running to the kitchen leaving me here with my twin and he smirks at me "Sooo fixed the blaster thing yet?" I huff "Yes but I'll turn April back tomorrow.." I say while going over to baby April and picking her up She smiles at me and I smile back "Hello April..its me Donnie" She starts giggling "D!" I nod at her and pat her head 'Shes so cute as a baby..I really need to see some more baby pictures of her' I thought but then getting broken out of my thoughts by Micheal yelling "Dee, foods ready!" I just go to the kitchen with April in my arms and Leo following me behind and I sit down and set April in a old height chair and then sit next to her "Here you are baby April, some nice oatmeal" She starts giggling and starts eating and I smile at her and see Leo smirking at me I turn away turning red "Ugh.." I groan and Leo starts snickering and I turn to smile at April again..I already finished the stupid blaster but..'I'll turn her back to normal tomorrow..' I thought while patting April's head and laughing with her.

The End.