Were Both Sad Idiots🤍🖤

Apritello both being sad over something but they meet up and tell eachother so will it help?(April-15/Donnie-16)

Pov:April

I failed my test today and I was just laying on my floor but with my head laying on my bed "Uh..Gosh I wish I knew how to do this stuff.." I mumbled to myself and looking at the time and my mom calls and I answer "Hello..?" I ask with a sadly tone "Hello hunny, how was school" I groan "I failed my test.." I tell her and she kisses the phone "Awe hunny its okay no need to be sad, I'll get you some fast food okay?" I nod while mumbling an ok and she says love you and I say it back while hanging up and I groan again "Ugh Why can't I do anything good!" I yell at myself as I study on some of my homework for a few hours untill I hear a knock on my window.

Pov:Donnie

I knock on her window and I come in "Hey." I call out sitting on the floor with her "Hi." We both respond in dead tones "You sad too?" I ask her and she nods "I failed my test, what about you Dee?" April asks and I groan "I failed my machine.." We both quietly do a sad moan and think about stuff "Hey..my moms bringing pizza, wanna sleepover?" She asks I nod while scooting over to cuddle her and we both hug eachother "After the pizza gets here..wanna watch out favorite movie" I aks her and she nods while I kiss her hair and cuddle into her more..and we stay like this untill her mom gets here..and our pizza.

The End.