Bestfriends!🤍

April has a free day off while Donnie works, so she goes to a place and finds a girl she thought went away(April-20/Donnie-21)

Pov:April

"Bye Donnie I'll be back later!" He nods going to work and I give him a big kiss and run out of the sewers to find a nice place to relax at and that place is the bar 'Thats the nice place to get a drink and relax' I thought as I walked through the town to get to the place, I walk into the bar and sit on the chair waiting for bartender to come to me untill someone called out to me "April?!" I look around and see my bestfriend I made in highschool "Sunita!" I yell as she walks over and gives me a bear hug "You look great" I tell her as I see shes wearing a beautiful purple dress and she looks at my outfit and Im wearing my normal yellow jacket with a cute dress under it "You too girlfriend" She winks at me as she sits beside me "How are you?" I ask and she waves "Oh Im great I have a boyfriend and a kid!" I looked shocked at her "Really?" She nods and smirks "What about you O'Neil, anything with you and your boy?" I nod and blush "u-uhuh were gonna be getting married soon" Her eyes widen "OMG INVITE ME!" I nervously nod as I pat her shoulder "Of course I will, where have you been this whole time?" She sighs "Eh y'know mutants and stuff" I nod "True true.." The bartender gives us some drinks and she looks at me "Hey wanna get outta here and hang out?" I lighten up "Heck ya!" We both laugh as she drags me out of the bar into her car "Woahh" She nods proudly "Yep got this car from a friend" She starts the car and we start driving to wherever we can find to hang out by ourselves.

We get to the top of the building and sit on the edge "So how old are you now?" I ask her and she nods "Im finally Twenty Three" I look at her kinda sad "I missed your birthday?" She nods "Yeah but it wasn't your fault it was mine I was just really busy, especially with my kid" I laugh as she tells me a story with her family "Im so happy I got to see you again April" I nod "Me too Sunita" We both side hug eachother and get our beers and I smirk at her "Cheers?" I ask and she nods while smirking back "Cheers" We both clunk our glasses together and take a sip and take a whole bunch of pictures and get eachother's numbers again "I had a really great time, we should hang soon?" I ask and she nods "Ooo we should go on a double date!" I smile and nod "Anything" She smirks and I was about to ask her what untill something hugged me from behind "AH!" I scream and I hear two people laughing "Haha its just me Angle?" I glare at Donnie from behind me "Scared? April" Sunita teases and I shake my head "No!" They both laugh again "Nice to see you Sunita" Donnie says and she nods "You too but I gotta go have fun love birds" She laughs as she runs to the door of the building running down and I turn and look at Donnie "Sorry for scaring you" I shake it off "Its fine babe, how was work" He tells me all the hours and work he did for something and I pat his head "Cmon lets go rest, me tired" He says and I laugh as I rap my hands around his neck and get on his back "Oki baby lets go" He nods and kisses my temple and starts flying home with us on his jetpack..'I really love my life' I thought as I closed my eyes as I let the cold air breeze hit my face.

The End.