★The Hunger★

Dame Chalice Yes, it was the Cup's name.

She didn't have a lot of details about her parents. She can only recall the idiotic orphanage where she was raised. She dreaded being here. She didn't really feel like an orphan; more like a maid.. Despite the fact that she couldn't change who she was. She didn't really stand out from the other children. She carried out her orders. Folding and pushing the clothing. sweeping the floor. Her entire life cycle was depicted in this. Chalice was once dozing outside the window, looking out onto the world. Never was she let outside. Therefore chalice felt a little bit more free after staring out the window. sometimes. She frequently observed individuals out and about, living their lives. She even witnessed some people dancing while others applauded them. This was fun for Ms. Chalice to watch. she would observe from a distance whenever she had a chance to gaze out the window.

The Young Cup was motivated by this and began dancing as well. She was a master at it, you might say. She developed a passion for dancing and stopped completing her dumb tasks in favor of dancing. She danced non stop whenever she had the chance. Naturally, the penguins responsible for the orphanage did not accept her misbehavior since they would punish her. Although the young cup was unaffected by this. Despite the fact that it bit her in the butt several times, if not frequently. She barely ate there any longer since the penguins viewed it as a punishment for her dancing. Most kids there would look up to her because they saw her as a brave cup.

But as the days went by, she found it more difficult to dance and do other things. Even though she was weak from hunger and hadn't been given permission to eat yet, even when she did do what she was told. Eventually, she decided to go to breakfast anyway because she was becoming sick of this. She then created a plan.

⭒⭒⭒

While awaiting everyone's departure for breakfast, Chalice was mopping the floor. When it became clear, she paused what she was doing and quietly made her way down the corridor. headed to the dining hall. She smelled the food inside and heard her stomach begin to grumble. When she walked in, she immediately saw that everything was clear. Chalice ran towards the food center, and quickly started to grab some food. However, she could hear a "Ahem" behind her as she was doing so. As she cautiously peered behind her, she gulped violently out of dread.

"And what do YOU think you're doing young lady?"

The penguin scolded while raising her arms in an aggressive manner. Chalice gave Her a small fake grin and took a step back before answering.

"i-i was grabbing s-some food,"

In her eyes, The Yellow Cup expressed anxiety. She was grabbed by the handle as the Penguin began to leave the cafeteria. Chalice was wriggling about in the meantime, attempting to escape. The penguin tossed Chalice into the hallway as they reached the end of the cafeteria. Chalice's handle broke off, as she crashed against the wall.

"Good children get to eat"

The penguin said in an angry tone, as she returned to the cafeteria. Contrarily, Chalice was grasping her handle. surprised, She stared at it. The cup rose up and dashed for the restroom after putting her Handle in her pocket. She checked the mirror when she arrived. Her entire left handle had shattered. The cup attempted to reattach the handle by pulling it from her pocket. but she couldn't without glue.

"no no no! come on!"

Chalice wept. She then collapsed to her knees on the ground. She began crying and put her hands over her face. She found it hard to believe. She only needed to eat something. Her stomach began to ache and grumble. She was hungry. She needed to leave this orphanage. Chalice then got to her feet and put her handle back in her pocket.

"I'm getting out of this dump tonight"

⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒

★Orphan Ghost★ (Ms. Chalice AU)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara