★The accident★

Time skip WoOooOOoo ↯

        Ms. Chalice had escaped the orphanage a few years back. She saw her life as pleasant. She always had access to free things. however, she felt a bit lonely. She remained without a house. She was well-known across the city, but no one was aware of her history. She would sit on the sidewalk next to the road when she wasn't dancing, and watch cars go by. She occasionally had the impression that nothing really remained for her.

⋆⋆⋆

     Chalice was enjoying a sandwich that someone had given her in the morning hours. She was drowsy. She wasn't expecting to see two cups on a bike until they both ran into her. She tumbled onto the road from the sidewalk. A vehicle was coming straight for her as she looked up. She was startled, and panic flooded her eyes. but before the alleged car struck Chalice. Her non-broken handle was grabbed by one of the cups that impacted into her, and she was dragged back onto the sidewalk.

    Still in shock Chalice turned to gaze up and saw two Cups. one with a bent-up straw and a little red nose. He was the one who saved you. The other seemed more like a mug; he had her previous trait of having a straight straw, he also had large blue nose. The Mug exhibited the same fear as the Chalice. The Cup appeared assured that he had saved you. The cup, however, let go of your other handle as soon as he noticed your other shattered handle and scratched-up face. seemed nearly terrified.

"o-oh my golly, we are so sorry we bumped into you!"

    The Mug started the conversation. He profusely apologized. Nevertheless, he had the same expression on his face as the cup when he glanced at your shattered handle. They were startled, and she could tell it was because of her handle. Like her, they were cups as well. If there handle broke, they would freak out. However, she felt a little ugly as a result. She wished that she could reattach her handle. the other half, though, she lost years ago.

"t-thank you for saving me"

     Chalice instantly rose to her feet and murmured. she took a final glance at both Cups. Chalice then ran off covering her other handle with her hand. She had never previously seen another cup like her. Naturally, she wanted to speak with them. yet she couldn't stand it with her hideous broken handle. She was lucky that no one else brought it up. When she was far away from the Cups, she halted, putting her hands on her knees, and took a few deep breaths.

    Chalice inhaled once more before sprinting across the street to the opposite side. She felt her self trip when she was halfway there. She felt a little fragment of her head break under the force of the impact. She moved to stand up once again. But as she turned around, she noticed a huge truck coming straight towards her. Her eyes lighted up, and she became still like a deer. Just then, she was struck by the truck's force.

 Just then, she was struck by the truck's force

Art by me smh