★Runaway★

The moon was up, and it was about midnight. Chalice was the only Child awake at the Orphanage.

her strategy was rather straightforward. She would just exit via the window. She was certain that she could drop with the snap of her fingers. However, she was unaware of their height when she got out of bed and walked up to the window. She wasn't backing down, though. As a result, the Cup carefully and delicately opened the window. Her little skirt was whipped by the wind. Before starting to go, she made sure her handle was in her pocket. She began to climb down the orphanage. However, she slipped and began to plummet to the ground. She landed forcefully. lucky for no damage. She stood up after sitting up and holding her head in little pain. The sidewalk was deserted. She merely caught a glimpse of the streetlights illuminating it.

The cup made a forward motion along the sidewalk. gripping her arms tightly due to the cold. Finally, she located a little box in the alley and made the decision to stay there till morning. She would then determine what to eat. She slid into the box and cuddled up within. Yes, she was afraid. She had doubts about her ability to survive out here. She lacked a place to live, she had no food. She had self-doubt and hopeless ideas. Nevertheless, she slept off as her thoughts morphed into fantasies.

★★★★★★★★★

↧ Morning ↧

★★★★★★★★★

Chalice was awakened by a crow pecking inside of her milk-filled head. She moved to shoo the crow off. only for her straw to be snatched up by the crow. She attempted to grab it, but the crow took off with it. Great, she murmured. She lost her straw and handle. Her stomach suddenly began grumbling once again. She unsteadily got to her feet and began rummaging in a dumpster. She only came upon empty bean cans. As she exited the alleyway and headed towards the sidewalk, she sighed once more. People were either driving to the destination or strolling around.

A rat struck her as she was walking out on the sidewalk. As she tap danced away from the rodent, she shouted. She turned to look when she heard a voice and saw a cat man with a suit and bow tie.

"what a cute little dance!"

The man stated while tossing a coin in Chalice's direction. As the cat guy begins to go, Chalice cached it. Then, Ms. Chalice had an idea. She put the coin in her pocket before approaching an random woman. She began to dance while giving the lady a wink. The lady gave Chalice a palm full of money, loving The cups dance as well. Chalice's anxiousness ended, and she began touring the entire city. Her dancing abilities allowed her to obtain free items left and right.

Things where going full Chalice...