★Shattered★

Chalice was cold. She noticed her hands as she looked down. They were like a blue tent. Nearly all of her body were almost invisible. She saw her Shattered head as she looked down. That couldn't be fixed. Chalice looked up and noticed that everyone was gazing at her shattered Cup of a head. When she turned to face the sidewalk, she noticed two cups running down the sidewalk. She saw as their shocked and frightened eyes fixed on you. 

"o-oh my..-"

     The Mug spoke while gazing at you with tears in his eyes. He wasn't fully familiar with you. in any way. Even yet, The Mug was still hurt by what he saw happened to you. Just staring at you was the cup. not itching an itch He seems paralyzed. In her terror, Chalice stared back at her body before she hovered toward the Cups. She yelled at them while waving her hand in their faces. She was invisible to them.

   Finally, the two cups turned away. Nevertheless, the mug had to push the cup away. said in a mournful manner, "W-we need to go." As the two cups moved slowly in the direction of their home, Chalice followed them. Chalice had just seen the Cups in person before she ran off. She would still be alive if she hadn't taken off running. Despite her best efforts, she was unable to travel back in time. She felt sorry for the two Cups as well. They had just witnessed her being struck by a truck (that rhymed) and having her head crushed. Oh, how chalice ached to return to her tangible body.

✧✧✧

  When the cups reached their home. Chalice went in after them. She wasn't certain if she would continue to follow the boys. Chalice gazed about the house because she didn't have anything else to do. It appeared modest. But it was extremely large inside when she went in. Even more, it has a second story. As the boys hurried up the stairs to their room, she floated close by.

  The Mug grabbed for a book and sat down on a little chair that was in the room's corner. The mug began to read. On the other hand, the cup was merely left on his bed. He seemed drained. Chalice approached the cup and made another attempt to talk to him. She ended up getting right up in his face, she then realized she could phase threw him.

Next thing Chalice knows everything goes black. 

She blinks her eyes open and looks down at her hands. They were not at all ghostly. She became aware of her position on the cups bed. Chalice murmured "wait" as she abruptly stood up. She was in the cups body.. 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ik this sucks smh