★Cup Ghost★

"You alright Cuphead?"

The Mug inquired after noticing His "brothers" expression of shock. Chalice was in disbelief that she had entered the body of the Cup. She had an odd sensation. Nevertheless, she turned to face the mug. then nodded. She wasn't entirely sure what to say. She turned to look at a figure. a GHOST? Chalice recognized it right away. Cuphead appeared. Now that she knew his name, at least, There was no longer a need to refer to him as the cup. Cuphead was staring at you with a shocked and bewildered expression. Before rushing out of the bedroom and into the bathroom, you glanced at the mug and muttered, "I'll be back."

You slammed the door behind you as you saw Cuphead phase threw the door. You turned towards the mirror and saw yourself. You were indeed In Cuphead body. You looked back at The Real Cuphead. He still looked Shocked.

"Who da heck are you? and why are you in my body??"

The befuddled cup questioned. Chalice paused and then turned to face Cuphead.

"Its me chalice! the girl that got Ran over!"

In a crackly voice, Chalice said. Cuphead once more gave Chalice a surprised expression. before approaching chalice to talk.

"wh- really? How did Cha get in my body?"

Cuphead cocked his head and questioned. He appeared unbothered. more curious than anything else. Honestly, you didn't know. Before you knew it, Chalice had phased through him. Yet, she sighed since she knew the cup would soon request his body back soon.

"I'm not sure"

Chalice gave a reply. The Mug suddenly knocked on the bathroom door to check on Cuphead. Chalice turned to face Cuphead's ghost before turning to face the door. She had a self-freeze. Does she keep it a secret from The Mug or does she disclose the truth.

"Hurry! give my body back! That's my brother Mugman!"

Cuphead spoke in a inpatient tone. You felt Panic. You didn't know How to give his body back. You looked over to Cuphead and shrugged whispering "I don't know how". Cuphead gave you a look like he didn't believe you. though Mugman then Opened the door and stared at you. He didn't see Cupheads Ghost. Though part of you wished He did.

"I-I-I'm fine Mugman!"

A bit too loudly, Chalice yelled. She was hoping she didn't come across as rude. However, Cuphead just glanced at his body before turning to face his brother. Chalice and he both had anxious expressions. When Mugman saw his "brother," he just raised his eyebrows.

"no need to get loud with me! I'm just checking if your alright.. i know seeing what we saw- was.. ya know."

Mugman spoke in a soft voice. Chalice regretted yelling at The mug. He was only keeping an eye on his brother. If she had a sibling, she would act similarly. Chalice then looked on the ground.

"Yeah..- sorry I wasn't trying to yell."

Chalice Apologized. Before softly sighing, Mugman gave his brother a shocked expression. On the other hand, Cuphead was frantically attempting to Shove himself back into his body. He was being ignored by Chalice. Despite knowing that she shouldn't be in his body. It was plain wrong.

"Its ok, I'm not mad. how about we go for a walk? Walking always clears my mind"

Chalice simply nodded. Mugman smiled before taking her hand. Mugman led Chalice down the stairs and out the door. Cuphead simply followed them both. Mugman said his farewell to Elder Kettle. Chalice had just noticed him in this building. chalice followed Mugman along a trail that led to the Forest. Usually where a little park lies. Chalice moved slowly. Her head was a jumble of thoughts. Like, how does she get out of Cuphead's body? And how did she do it? Does she just phase through people and then BOOm? Chalice was puzzled...

Mugman looked behind him and saw how far off Chalice was. she walked towards her and gave her a questioning look.

"You alright Cuphead? you seem, different."

Mugman inquired, his face concerned. Chalice had no idea how Cuphead acted. She just spoke with them once. If she wasn't going to tell Mugman the truth, she had no choice but to play the role. She took a deep breath before asking in a regular tone.

"What do you mean?"

Chalice asked. Hoping Mugman would say how His brother usually would act. Though the real Cuphead appeared unimpressed and upset. He continued to give Chalice a furious stare. He wanted his body back, and she knew that. However, she genuinely began to resist returning it. If she does discover how to return his body back. She would return to her basic Ghost form. And even though she had just recently turned into a ghost. She despised it.

"Your usually up and around. Being dangerous- or just talking, your never been quite for more then a second..."

Crossing his arms in front of Chalice, Mugman explains. Mugman sensed that something wasn't right. Mugman previously believed that it was just due to what they had witnessed this morning. Even yet, he continues to believe that may be the cause. Cuphead shouted crossing his arms, "ITS because that's Not me!" as his ghost gestured at his brother. Despite his best efforts, Mugman was unable to hear or see him. Chalice only frowned at Cuphead's endeavor.

"I'm just tired"

Not intending to seem very upset, Chalice responded. Mugman raised an eyebrow while crossing his arms. He was aware that his brother had to be acting strangely. but for the time being, he only groaned and brushed it aside. Then Cuphead floated over to Chalice and said in a distressed voice, "You Need to Figure Out How to Get Me Back in MY Body! I Think Mugman is Getting Suspicious." Cuphead then pointed his thumb in the direction of Mugman. Chalice sighed. It was up to her to handle this. Despite some of her internal resistance, Nevertheless, she nodded while looking at Cuphead.

"yeah.. ill find a way.."