C H A P T E R - 16

comment and vote. :) I know y'all like why she keep jumping time, but sheesh I'm trying to finish this story in 20 chapters, soo, yeah.

Chapter 16

"Trap Queen" by Fetty Wap was blasting throughout the hottest club in Detroit.

Gold, Zane, Bambi, Dequan, and a few other people were all in VIP sipping on champagne living it up.

Gold looked around everyone smiling faces as she took a sip of champagne, she couldn't believe how days were flying past, next thing she knew a month had already past.

She closed her eyes and snuggled more into Zane.

"Are you having fun?" Zane asked, as his lips gently caressed her earlobe.

"Mmm-hmm." Gold hummed in content.

"This is my song!" Bambi yelled as "Fuck Up Some Commas" by Future started to play. "Gold come dance with me.

Gold regretfully left Zane side and went on the dance floor with Bambi.

Mack watched as Bambi and Gold left to go to the dance floor.

"There's just something about her man." Mack said, uneasy.

"Who, Gold?" De'Quan inquired.

"Yeah" Mack answered.

"You just mad she ain't won't your ass." De'Quan said, laughing.

"Naw man, I just don't trust that bitch." Mack replied, shaking his head as he watch them come back up to the VIP room.

Bambi slide herself on De'Quan's lap, smiling. "Baby, come dance with me."

"No." De'Quan responded.

"Why?" Bambi questioned, whining.

"I got something else you can dance on." De'Quan replied, grinning as he grinding his hard member on her butt.

"Boy, you so nasty!" Bambi laughed, playfully pushing his shoulder.

"I'm serious, let's go." De'Quan quickly stood up and dragged Bambi over to Zane and Gold. "Aye, we about to bounce."

"Damn, so soon." Zane said as he gave De'Quan some dap.

"Yeah, I got something else I need to take care of." De'Quan said staring at Bambi as he grabbed a handful of her ass.

"De'Quan!" Bambi yelled in surprised.