C H A P T E R - 18

comment and vote. :)

Chapter 18

"Why the fuck people keep knocking on my door like they're police." Silver said aloud to herself as she got off the couch to answer the door.

Without looking through the peephole, she swung open the door and was surprised to see Ro and Crazy-E standing there with blank looks on their faces.

They aren't suppose to be here until another two days. Silver thought.

"I hope you have my money, bitch or you and everyone close to you will be dead in the next twenty four hours." Ro spat as he bumped Silver aside as he walked into her small ass apartment.

Silver was stuck for a few more seconds, before she quickly closed the door and went to the to get the money.

"Here's all your money." Silver said as she came back and drop the duffle bag in the front of him.

Ro raised his eyebrow as he nodded his head at Crazy-E to check inside the duffle bag to make sure everything was in there.

Silver watched as Crazy-E opened the duffle bag and started pulling out cash out the bag.

Ro nodded his head as he looked at the money to make sure it was real. "I'm honestly surprised you got the money and I know the only way your hoe ass got this was probably robbing other niggas cause we all know you ain't no nine to five type bitch."

Silver rolled her eyes as they put the money back, closed the bag and picked it off the floor.

"A'ight let's bounce."

"That's it?" Silver asked

"Yeah, that's it. Unless you want some of this d*ck!" Ro said, laughing as he grabbed the crotch area of his True Religion jeans, Crazy-E just shook his head.

Silver sucked her teeth. "No, thank you."

Silver watched as they left and decided to head to her room for a nap, but as she passed Gold room she heard her crying.

"Gold." Silver called out as she gently knocked on the door.

"Go away, Silver." Gold replied.

Silver was shocked for the second time that day, Gold had never called her by her first name, she could also hear the disgust when she said it.

Silver knew she had messed up and her conscience was nagging at her to make it right, unknown to both Gold and Bambi, Silver had been ear hustling their entire conversation.

She was surprise at how Gold was willing to lose so much just for not ratting her out, she also knew her poor baby have fallen in love for the first time.