C H A P T E R - 4

The chapter before this one is private, you have to fan me to see that chapter. Sorry, for the mistakes. De'Quan is on the side. ----> The goal is 290 votes and 200 comments.

C H A P T E R - 4

               Gold woke up to the sound of her mother singing a Michael Jackson song and the smell of bacon. Groggily she started rubbing her eyes to make sure she was wake and not dreaming.

               Gold mother hasn't cooked for them in forever, its not like she didn't know how to cook because she did, it's just that she never liked cooking.

               Throwing the blanket off her body as she threw her legs on the edge of the bed as she sat up and stretched, and yawned at the same time.

               She quickly got out of bed and made her way towards the bathroom. Gold quickly used the bathroom, washed her face, and brushed her teeth before she made her way towards the kitchen.

               Just staring at her mother still cooking and singing, Gold slightly tilted her head to the head and asked. "Mom, what are you doing?"

               "I'm reading a fucking book." Silver replied sarcastically as she looked over her shoulder at Gold. "What the hell it look like I'm doing?"

               Gold sucked her teeth as she rolled her eyes at her mother. She leaned against the wall and watched as her mother finished making the plate of food for them both.

               They both walked out the kitchen and into the living taking a sit on both ends of the couch.

               "We're going shopping today." Silver told Gold as she took another fork full of eggs.

                Gold almost choked on her piece of bacon and she had to hit her chest three times before the bacon went down.

               "You a'ight?" Silver asked with concern.

               "Yeah," Gold replied, weakly.

               Silver hasn't really taken her shopping in a long time, she'll just usually give her a couple hundred and tell her to go by her damn self.

               Gold watched as he mother ate the rest of the food happily, something was off about her mother to her.

               "Can, Bambi come, too?" Gold asked, hoping she'll say yes.

               "Of course."Silver answered.

               "Can I use your phone to ask call her?" Gold asked, already getting up from her seat on the couch.

               "Go ahead." Silver said, waving her hand as she put more eggs on her fork.

               "Where is it?"

               "It should be in my favorite small silver bag that has the glitter all over it." Silver responded before she ate another fork full of eggs.

               Gold went into her mothers room and started to search for the bag, but after fifteen minutes and coming up empty, Gold decide to let her mother get the bag.

               Walking back into the living room, she went and picked back up her plate of food before she flopped down on the couch.

               "You called her?" Silver asked looking over at her daughter.