C H A P T E R - 9

Remember I am not perfect and there will be some mistakes. Don't really have much to say. Don't forget to vote and comment. (:

C H A P T E R - 9

"You heard about De'Quan's birthday bash?" Bambi asked through the phone.

"Everyone in the damn hood knows, Bambi." Gold said as she readjusted the phone between her ear and shoulder. Gold placed the second piece of white bread on her finished sandwich before she took a knife and cut it in half.

A few weeks went by with them not hearing a thing from Zane or De'Quan. Gold haven't heard her mother talking about her crazy ass plan and hoped she forgot all about it.

"So, you don't wanna go?" Bambi inquired.

"Naw, think I'ma just stay in." Gold answered and then took a bite of her sandwich.

"The hell you are." Silver said as she walked inside the kitchen. "Tonight is the night our plan begins."

"Bambi, I'ma call you back." Gold hanged up the house phone and looked at her mother. "I thought you was joking about that."

"Why the fuck would I? Tonight is the perfect opportunity for your ass to get close to him and to make sure you don't fuck nothing up I'm going with your ass." Silver told her as she grabbed the other half of her sandwich.

Gold shook her head. "I can't believe your really gonna make me do this."

"Gold at this point I don't give a fuck about how you feel about the situation. All I know is your ass better get this nigga to fall in love with your, do whatever it takes." Silver replied.

"So, if he wanna have sex what I'm suppose to do?" Gold asked.

"Then you better suck and fuck like your life depends on it cause if I don't get this money we're both fucked." Silver answered, nonchalantly as she looked over at the microwave for the time. "Call Bambi back and tell her to get dressed over here. I guess I'ma have to lend you a outfit cause it's too late to go to the mall now."

Gold shook her head, but did what her mother asked and called Bambi back telling her she changed her mind and to come over to get dressed.

Gold heard knocking at the door a half and hour later and knew it was Bambi.

"Took you long enough," Gold said, as she opened the door.

"Remeber I gotta walk here, hoe." Bambi replied as she walked inside the apartment.

"Whatever." Bambi closed and locked the door once she was inside and lead her into her room.

"You got your clothes for tonight?" Gold questioned as she flopped down on her bed.

"Yeah." Bambi answered as she took off the North Pole backpack on her back.

"And everything's white, right?" Gold inquired because De'Quan was throwing an all white party.

"Yes, mom." Bambi joked as she started taking her clothes out the book bag and placing them on Gold's bed. "Where's your mom?"

"Probably in her room getting dressed." Gold answered as she got off her bed.

"Okay, I already took a shower before I came over here, I'ma just start getting dress." Bambi said as she kicked her shoes off.

"A'ight." Gold said as she walked out her room and towards the bathroom.

Gold walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She looked at herself in the mirror for a few seconds before she started taking her clothes off.