C H A P T E R - 1

Don't read this story if you can't handle mature scenes! People of the age 13 and under really shouldn't be reading my story but I can't stop you if you do decide to read this. Anyway this is my new urban story and I do hope you guys will enjoy it. Excuse my mistakes. Goal is 100 votes and 35 comments? That's really not asking for a lot since I have so many fans.

C H A P T E R - 1

               Gold stood as she watched out her barless window in the living room which faced the front of the projects. It was around seven a clock in the morning and the sun was slowly rising, making the sky an orangey-red color.

               The window angle was in the perfect view for her to watch everything going on, the crackheads shivering like it was fifty degrees below when actually it was freaking hot outside, the dope boys on the corner selling the dope to the crackheads, and the prostitutes walking up and down the block looking for more Johns to pleasure.

               But that wasn't who she was looking for so early in the morning, her mother haven't been home in almost a week and they were running out of food, plus she was worried.

               Gold sighed in relief once she saw her mother walking down the projects block a few minutes later. She had on different clothes than what she left with. She had her hair pulled up into a high ponytail which was swinging side to side with every step she took in her seven inch hells, had on a red skin tight dress that stop right above her knees with a face without make-up, and she still looked good.

               Her mother knew that she was the shit with her standing at five foot seven, with a caramel complexion, hazel eyes, c cup breast and a big ass to match.

               Gold watched as some of the dope boys on the block tried to holla at her mother but none was successful because Gold's mother knew that they weren't making the type of money to wine and dine her, but maybe when one of them make a come up than they might get a chance.

                Once she saw her mother had enter the building safely she moved away from the window before a stray bullet had a chance to come through it. Bullet really have no name on them, just a direction.

               She closed the window and walked towards the front door that was slowly opening.

               Her mother looked at her surprised as she closed and locked the door back. "What are you doing up so early?"

               "I was worried about you," Gold told her as she watched her mom throw her keys on the living room table and flop down on their old and worn down black couch.

               Gold didn't understand why her mother didn't buy new furniture with the money she would get from the hustlers, but her mother finally explain to her that if she do that someone might actually want to rob their apartment. Gold understand than when her mother finally explained it to her.

                 "You shouldn't worry about me," Silver said as she yawned. "Plus, don't you have school today,"

               "Summer vacation started a week ago," Gold answered, flatly.

               "Oh," she replied as she kicked off her shoes. Silver was tired and was ready to take a nap but she looked up to see her daughter still standing a over her. "Why are you still standing there ?"

               "I need some money because we ran out of food," Gold said, simply.

               "What you really need is a job," Silver mumbled as she reached into her bra and took out a couple of one hundred dollar bills. She handed her three hundred, and put the rest back inside her bra. "And get me some Oreo cookies!"