Hospital // Tara Carpenter

The police called me. They told me something I could never forget. Tara was attacked by ghostface a few hours ago. They told me she would survive. She lost alot of blood. But the police got in time or otherwise she wouldn't have survived. Here I am, Anxiously waiting for her to wake up. Sam should be arriving in a the morning and amber said her and the others would visit later.

--

I stayed up the whole night. Waiting for her to wake up. I can't stop my leg from bouncing up and down. The state tara was in right now. I wish we could just swap places, I can't imagine what she has to go through.

A few minutes passed by and I heard shuffling. "Y/n..?" Tara stuttered out.
"Oh tara shhh, im right here. Im not leaving you." I reassured her while tearing up. Kneeling beside the bed.

"Ghostface attacked me.. Y/n, I was so scared.." tara said sniffling.

"I know. Im sorry." Tara looked at you questioningly "Im sorry, Im such a shitty girlfriend I wasn't there. I could've stopped them from hurting you, I could've stopped them from putting you in this situation. Im never forgiving myself."

"Love.. it wasn't your fault." Tara told me as she reached for my hand using her non-injured one intertwining our fingers. "Look at me y/n/n, It wasn't your fault it will never be your fault." Wiping my tears and caressing my cheek. Wich I melted into her touch.

Trying to calm down I shot her a small smile "I—uh How.. How are you feeling..?" I stuttered out.

"Numb. But don't worry about me I'll be fine." Tara reassured.

"Tara, I want to hug you. But its okay if you don't want to, Because you might get hurt and I don't want that." I ranted sitting on the side of her bed.

"Hey its okay, come 'ere" opening her arms for me to hug her. Wich I hesitated.
But gave in eventually hugging her carefully not to touch her wounds. I heard her sigh as she buried her head into my neck.

"I love you y/n/n. More than you know."
She looked at me with a smile cupping my cheek.

"I love you too T." I said and pecked her lips wich led her to smile widely.

"Moreeee" she wined making me chuckle and peppering her face with soft kisses making her giggle.

"I know that you just woke up, But you need rest. I promise I won't leave your side. Amber said she and the others would come by and uh Sam's also arriving later."

"Oh.. I didn't know sam was coming. But yeah I'll get some rest." She said but she scooted to the side of the hospital bed wich caused me to look at her confused.
"Can you stay by my side..?" I hesitated.
"Tara.. I don't want you getting hurt." But she didn't listen. "Please?" Tara said pouting. "Fine. But as soon as amber texts me saying they're on they're way here im getting up." I told her while booping her nose making her smile.
"Now, get some rest" I said kissing her forehead. She grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers. A few minutes later she was already asleep.

553 words

Please tell me if you like the chapters I write 😭
And don't forget to vote and comment some requests!