I need your loving // Katie Torres

Requested by tashakink

---

"I can't go." Katie told layla.
"What?" Layla asked. "I can't go. Im sorry, I can't leave them. What if something happens?, Im the oldest. Its my responsibility." Katie said to her friend as she was dressed in her outfit. "But the guys are already there!" layla said trying to convince katie.
Katie thought for a moment. "Okay!, Okay I'll go stay safe please." Katie told nando. "But what about y/n! She's coming over to help me with a experiment, what if she asks about you!" Nando said as layla simply rolled her eyes and dragged katie outside before she could even speak. "Hey, what the hell! I was gonna tell him something." Katie looked at layla with disbelief. "Pffft, whatever c'mon they're waiting."

Your POV:

I arrived at Katie's house as I parked my bike on their yard. I grabbed the key they gave me as I tried to unlock the door but it was already open. "Hey nando." I said giving him a fistbump.
"Hey y/n/n! You ready to start the experiment? Mom and dad already know, you don't have to worry." He told me.
"Okay slow down bro. Im not helping you set this up, im here to tell you how to do the experiment properly so you don't make anything explode, okay?" I told him
"Okay! Fine with me!" He said smiling as I started to list down the materials and steps. After a few minutes I finished up the list for nando. "Thanks Y/n/n! You're literally THE BEST!" He yelled hugging me. "Yeah, yeah I know that." I laughed at him. "I hope you and katie last a lifetime together. I want you for her. I love you." He told me making me smile. "Don't worry bro. I don't plan on leaving. I love you too." I said looking down at him ruffling his hair. "Speaking of katie.. Where is she? And also where are your Mom and dad?" Nando looked at me his smile dropping."Well.. its a long story.." nando said. As he told me everything.

I don't even know what to do right now. Basically Carlos and Allison got arrested because of a monkey plush? Somehow Allison got into a fight with some woman who claimed that she won it. But Allison didn't let that slide, because she wanted katie to have it, so Carlos, Allison, and that woman got arrested. Then, They were at the station they got bored and went home lying to the officer. So it leaves us here Katie was at the festival with her friend.. I don't really like her friend to be honest. I've warned her so many times to not go alone but she didn't listen. I said it would be dangerous! Being underaged and not having a grown up with you, she could get lost, kidnapped, or get hurt. Im panicking right now.. I CAN'T EVEN THINK STRAIGHT.

"You okay y/n? Im sorry I tried to convince katie to not go and I even told her what would happen if you found out!" Nando apologized. "Im fine nando. How long ago did she leave..?" I asked.

"Uhm.. like 30 minutes ago?" Nando told me. "Okay uh.. is it okay if I leave you for a moment? I know its a stupid idea but atleast you're here at your house. Im going to find your sister okay? Look after ellie for me and wait for your mom and dad. Make sure to not mess up the experiment!" I said running out of the house and getting on my bike speeding to the festival since it was the fastest way since Finding an uber would take longer.

Narrator's POV:

As katie and layla arrived at the festival they went to go find julia, layla's cousin.
As they entered julia went in the lead to show them where her friends were. They soon met up with Julia's friends.

"Hi" katie greeted. "katie" katie said introducing herself. "layla" layla said copying katie as they introduced themselves to one another.
"chase" the guy infront of them said.
"rob" chase's friend sent a wave and a small smile as he introduced himself. "Killer shirt" chase told katie. "Thankyou" katie said as she sent him an uncomfortable smile