The night we met // Jenna Ortega

I looked at the stars, admiring them. While I sat at the top of the building in new york city. I came up here to get away from a party full of celebrities and artists like myself. All I wanted was to run away when I finish my work in my starring movies and TV shows. I wanted to run away and travel until I reach the end of the world. I looked at the busy street below me as the lights shined bright and the dim sound of cars were heard. The are was pretty cold but I didn't mind. It was quite, that's how I liked it.
I was too caught up in my thoughts to realize that someone was also there.

"If it isn't Y/n Y/l/n. Congratulations on winning that award. you deserved it." I heard a woman's voice not far away. I looked behind me and saw the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I squinted my eyes trying to see who she was. It was hard to see enough with my glasses as I had a poor eyesight. She came closer  and sat beside me.

"T-thank y-y-you." I smiled at her. Blushing as I was stuttering from the cold air. "you're welcome, miss y/l/n. May I ask, What're you doing up here? its way too cold." she asked me as I stared at her. She was breathtaking. I didn't have the words to explain how beautiful she really was. "oh, nothing. Just wanted some fresh air.." I mumbled.

"you're freezing. Here, take this." she said taking off her coat and giving it to me. "T-thanks.." I looked at her and she chuckled. "Jenna. Jenna Ortega." she winked and it resulted on me blushing.
I put on her coat then it hit me. She played tara in scream 5. How could I be so stupid? She was one of the best actresses I know. How could I have not noticed.

"I love your movies by the way." I told her while she looked at me. "Your performance in scream was spot on. Not to mention X and the fallout. You should've won that award instead." I said to her as she still was looking, not to mention staring at me while I observed the busy street below. "Well, Thankyou Y/l/n." she thanked me. "Now tell me the real reason why you're here."
I stared back at her and finally gave in.

"I want to run away. But I still want to finish a few films before I go. I wanted to go somewhere quiet. This was the first place I thought of to get some peace." I explained to her as she nodded and understood. "Where'd you want to go when you run away?" I thought for a moment. I never really planned where I wanted to go.

"I don't know.. I always wanted to travel anywhere until I end up on the very edge of earth, perhaps Netherlands? just somewhere in Europe." She nodded again as I looked into her brown eyes and she smiled. "Are you looking forward to bring someone with you?" she asked again. I laughed as I felt like I was being interviewed. "Damn, ortega. Are you an actress or an Interviewer?" we laughed as I answered her question.
"I didn't think about that either. It would be nice though. Having someone with me wherever I go. Making sure I don't do stupid things." I told her. She smiled at my answer.

"how about you? do you ever just want to run away?" I asked. "Yeah, Life as an Actress is tiring. Sometimes people go way over the line. And its just tiring." she told me. And I asked her the same question she asked me. "do you plan on bringing someone with you?" I grinned as she shook her head chuckling. "If I want to I can runaway right now. but yeah, I would want to bring someone with me."

I thought for a moment, hesitating wether if I should ask her. "Jenna." I whispered which caught her attention. "hm?" she hummed in a questioning tone. "Would you.. Would you want to run away with me?" I asked her. She softly smiled and gave ne an answer I didn't expect. "absolutely. I'd love to! but yeah I'll wait for you though. I'll wait for you to finish your projects." she smiled at me as she took my hand and pulled me closer to her. "thanks, jenna." I smiled as she placed her head on my shoulder as I placed my head above hers.

775 words

hi. how are you guys?
share your opinions in the comments and also put some requests!
I'll post more chapters, don't worry.