Chapter 7

Two weeks later (sorry for skipping)

It has been two weeks since the date. Two weeks of lying. I am afraid that one day I will crack and tell Louis the truth, I hate lying to him. but it is for the best.

ever since that night Harry comes to my window and stays all night, then leaves in the morning before anyone sees him, if they do they will kill him for sure. I can tell Louis is on to me because every time he asks me to go hunting I refuse. If I do go, what happens if we bump into Harry? I can't tell anyone about me and Harry. If I tell the others I know for sure they will kill him and if Harry tells his 'friends' they will no doubt... kill me.

I was sitting in the kitchen drinking a cup of tea with Kelly and Liam when Louis walked in. "going hunting, anyone coming?" Kelly and Liam said yes but I said no. "why? why are you always saying no all the time?" Louis was getting annoyed I can tell. I shrugged my shoulders "don't want to" Liam gave me a look.... strange.

"come on, one trip that's it please..." Louis was giving me the puppy eyes.... damn it!

I sighed "fine!" Louis jumped up. "thank you!" I smiled and stood up making my way to the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was dark out here. I have a feeling I know something was going to happen. Just don't know when. I was walking into a dark alleyway when two strong arms wrapped around my waist making me jump. I was about to grab my gun when I heard a raspy laugh. "it's only me love" Just by the voice I relaxed. "damn it Harry! you scared me" Harry laughed "sorry" I turned around and hugged him. "I missed you" I smiled. "I missed you too" I pulled away and kissed him.

Harry pushed me up to the wall and started to kiss my neck. "GET OFF HER!"

me and Harry both turned around socked to see Louis, pointing his gun at Harry. Harry let go off me and backed off. "Louis, don't hurt him" Louis looked at me angrily "why? why should I?" "he..." can't believe I am about to say this...

"he saved me" Louis looked at me shocked "w'when?" I sighed "about two weeks ago when I last went hunting." Louis laughed sarcastically. "wow, a vampire saving a human. it's not the movies"

Harry stepped forward. "it's true" Louis looked at Harry. "bullshit" he pointed his gun at Harry again. "are you going to leave or do I have to shoot you"

Harry stared at Louis. "Go on, shoot me"

"I warned you" I closed my eyes. this can't be happening.

BANG

the sound of the gun echoed through the alley. I opened my eyes, there was blood on the floor.

where's Harry?

what have I done?