Chapter 12

Niall's POV

what? she's missing? I have to tell Harry. I ran through the front door and up the stairs. I knocked on Harry's door and barged in.

"what do you want Niall?" wow hi to you too.

"Rachel's missing" I said out of breath. "what?!" he jumped off his bed and started pacing.

Harry's POV

she's missing. Rachel's missing and it's all my fault. I ran my hands through my hair. "you sure?" he must be joking. "I'm sure, one of her friends told me she ran off and never came back"

she wouldn't just run away......

she was taken.

this can't be true. I didn't say anything else I just ran out of the room and to her house. I need to speak to them.

Louis's POV

where is she? it's been 12 hours now and she still hasn't come home. did I hurt her THAT much, to run away?

I walked up the stairs and into my room. I just closed the door when I heard movement from the other side of the room. "who's there?" then he came out from the corner. the last person I want to see. "what are you doing here?" I am pissed right now he must have something to do with Rachel. "I'm here about Rachel"

"you know where she is, don't you?" he looked at me confused "no, I don't" he's lying. "then why are you here?" there is obviously a reason he is here.

"Rachel was taken"

WHAT?!

Rachel's POV

"who are you?" he laughed

"I'm you're worst nightmare" I gulped. he stood closer to me and into the light. I could see him better. dark hair and tanned. never seen him before. "w-why do you want me" he knelt down so he was face to face with me "you left before I had the chance."

what? what is he on about I have never seen him before in my life.

"what are you on about?" he laughed again. seriously why does he laugh all the time and why does it sound so dark every time? "you ran away before I could get you, smart girl" I gave him a confused look to continue so he did. "10 years ago I went to kill some people and a little girl escaped before I could get her"

10 years ago.

kill people.

little girl escaped.

me.

"you, you killed my parents?!" I tried to grab him but the chains stopped me. if the chains weren't there his head would of been ripped off by now. he laughed again. "now I get to finish what I started" then he was gone in the blink of an eye.

Harry's POV

after me and Louis talked about what happened with Rachel we both went downstairs to speak to everyone. they were surprised I was there but now is not the time. "what is going on?" and boy I assume is Michael asked. I was about to answer when Louis did. "Rachel..." he took a deep breath "was taken"

"what?!" the boy I assume is Liam, I think? said as he stood up and ran his hands in his hair. "by who?" the girl I know is Kelly asked. "don't know" I seriously don't know who would take her. Michael sighed. "do any of you know anyone who will plan to hurt Rachel?"

then it hit me. the one person who hurt Rachel, the first time we met when I saved her I heard him say 'finish some unfinished business'.

"Tom."