Chapter 19

Rachel's POV

I can't take this anymore.

I am being beaten everyday because I got away before he could get me. 10 years ago. he has been wait 10 years for this moment and I am going to give it to him.

the cellar door opened and a vampire came walking in. where's Tom? he came over to me and I started shaking again. "p-please n-no" he smirked and unchained me. I looked over to Louis and saw regret written all over his face. he grabbed me by my arms and dragged me out the door and into the hallway. into the room at the end. he pushed me in and I landed on the middle of the floor. I screamed in pain when my shoulder made contact with the ground.

the door slammed and I stood up slowly and made my way over to the door. "LET ME GO!" I shouted at the top of my lungs and started pounding on the door. hoping for someone to open it and let me leave.

"where will the fun be in that?" I froze in fear. fear of him. "I asked you a question?" I could hear he was getting closer and closer by the second. I still didn't answer him. all of a sudden I was pulled away from the door and thrown across the room. I landed by the wall on the other side of the room. I screamed in pain. no one will hear me.

he lifted me up by my neck and pushed me against the wall. I grabbed his hands which were holding my neck trying to get him to let go. "w-why a-are y-you d-doing t-this?" I managed to chock out. he smirked. "like I said before, I am finishing what I had started" he left go of my neck. I fell to the ground coughing.

"TOM!" Zayn shouted for Tom but Tom wasn't the person that came in. Zayn looked angry at the other vampire. "I asked for Tom" the vampire looked seriously into Zayn's eyes "Tom left last night and never came back." Zayn sighed "damn it!" he pointed over to me. "take her back to the cellar" the vampire looked over at me "glad to" he walked over to me and picked me up. he walked down the hall and to the cellar door. he unlocked the door and kicked the door open. he dropped me over by the wall and chained me up. he left the room with a slam of the door. then it went silent.

then realisation hit me. Tom. he left last night and never came back. that means either he realised this is stupid and left Zayn to do it alone or that Harry and the others have done something.

Zayn's POV

"TOM!" the door opened but instead it wasn't Tom it was Dylan. "I asked for Tom." Dylan looked at me seriously. Dylan is never serious. "Tom left last night and never came back."

I sighed "damn it!" I pointed over to Rachel. "take her back to the cellar" Dylan looked over to Rachel. "glad to" he walked over to her and picked her up. he left the room with her and a few minutes later I heard the cellar door slam.

DAMN IT! I punched the wall next to me.

"you have to do things yourself these days" I muttered to myself as I left the house and made my way over to the town.

I went straight over to the house where Rachel and her friends live. I looked into the living room window and saw Tom tied up in a chair in the middle of the room. Harry was standing in front of him, ready to pounce at him.

well, I am not gonna save him because as soon as I go in there I will die so... nice knowing you Tom.

I slowly made my way back to the house in the middle of nowhere to continue what I will finish.

Harry's POV

we have all be sitting in the kitchen waiting for Tom to wake up. I must have punched him pretty hard. it is hard to knock out a vampire. guess I am just so angry at him. Liam sighed from where he was sitting on the counter. "when do you think he is going to wake up?" I sighed and scratched the back of my neck. "I don't know."

10 minutes later we heard a groan from the living room. we all looked at each other than made our way to the living room. there was Tom in the middle tied to a chair, slowly starting to wake up. about time.

he slowly lifted he head and looked around. he looked over by the door and saw Niall arms crossed over his chest. "what you staring at idiot" Niall didn't even flinch at his words. Tom slowly met my gaze. "what have you done with Rachel?" he smirked. "I've done nothing" I snorted and slowly walked over to him. "I will ask you again, what have you done to her?" he coward back into the chair a bit. good. "I am telling the truth, I did not do anything"

"liar" I spat in his face. I was about to punch him when Niall stopped me. "wait Harry I think he IS telling the truth." I slowly lowered my arm and turned to face Niall. "what you believe him!"

"yes actually I do!" he said slowly starting to make his way over to us. I starred at him. he is seriously believing this idiot.

"then who do you think turned her in?" he stopped there. he doesn't have a clue.

"I know who it was.." we all turned to face Tom. he knows.

"who?" he looked at everyone once then at me. "that boy who lives here as well"

"Louis" Michael spat our in horror and shock. Kelly looked at Tom. "how could it be him?"

"he has been working with Zayn for a while now.."

I stepped back in shock. he betrayed us and Rachel. why would he do this?

"how come Louis is missing as well?" Tom turned to Michael. "Zayn tricked Louis in believing he was going after Harry by using Rachel but it turned out he was being used so Zayn could get Rachel." I started breathing heavily and I saw Niall step closer to me.

"that still doesn't explain why he is missing?"

"Zayn couldn't let Louis go as he will tell you guys so Zayn took him as well."

I stepped closer to him so I was face to face with him. "where are they?" he looked me in the eyes. "not going to tell you.." I punched him in the stomach, he slouched over in pain. "TELL ME!" Tom slowly lifted his gaze to mine.

"she's in the forest" I didn't let him say anymore. I snapped his neck. making sure I have actually killed him this time.

I'm coming Rachel.