Chapter 20

Niall's POV

"she's in the forest"

the forest we never tried the forest.

Harry snapped Tom's neck making sure he is dead this time. Harry looked over to me and I nodded. me and Harry made our way to the front door, about to open the door when we were stopped. "where are you going?" I turned around. "to the forest" Liam stepped forward. "not on your own.." they can't go, Zayn will kill them instantly.

"you guys can't come.."

"why" I sighed. "if we take you, Zayn will kill you." all three of them stepped forward. "then it's a risk we are willing to make." they wont back down, and we wont stop them. "okay come on"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we reached the entrance of the forest. "okay, I'll take Liam and Kelly. Harry you take Michael." everyone nodded. it's better if we split up to find where they are. but it's better if the others are not on their own or without one of us with them as there will probably be vampires around here.

"okay.. let's go.." Harry took left with Michael slowly behind him and I took right with Liam and Kelly behind me. we were walking around trying to find something to give us a hint to where they could be when the wind picked up.

wait.....

that's not wind...

that's a vampire.

"GUYS! get behind me" Liam stood behind me but no Kelly. damn it!

"KELLY!" nothing.

"KELLY!" again, nothing.

I was looking around to try to see if I can see her when I heard a scream. Kelly!

Harry's POV

me and Michael were walking around the dark forest when I heard Niall shout "KELLY!"

what's going on?

"KELLY!" there it was again. what is going on over there?

there was a scream. "KELLY!" Michael shouted and ran over to where the scream came from. I followed behind. I saw Niall and Liam running from a distance. then I saw her. Kelly surrounded by vampires about to attack her. I saw Niall stop running and stop Liam from running and looked over to me. I stopped running as well. I stopped Michael. "what are you doing!?" he whisper yelled at me. "shh!" I made him be quiet. Niall nodded at me and I nodded in return. as soon as the vampires were about to attack Kelly we pounced on them snapping their necks.

we all ran over to Kelly. Michael hugged her.

then I smelt it.

the smell I love the most.

Rachel.

but that was not the only thing I could smell.

blood. and a lot of it.

I guess Niall smelt it too. "their close"

~~~~~~~~

we were walking deeper into the forest and the scent was getting stronger.

then I saw it.. there was a house in the middle of the forest.

"guys look" everyone turned to look at the house.

they are defiantly in there. I can feel it.

"let's go!" I stopped Michael from moving any further. Vampires. a lot of them. all surrounding the house. smart.