Chapter 15

Niall's POV

we were all in the living room watching TV when my phone started ringing. I picked up the phone and looked at the caller id. Harry.

"Hello?" no answer. I stood up and walked to the kitchen. "Hello? Harry you there?" no answer, only heavy breathing. "Harry?" there was silence then he spoke up "It's Zayn"

"what?" he sighed and spoke up again and I almost dropped the phone in shock. "Zayn killed Rachel's parents" my eyes widened. "h-how do you know it was him?" he sighed again and I heard shuffling on the other side of the call, sounds like paper. "Zayn has pictures of Rachel from when she was little and a picture of her and her parents before the murder and that picture is in Rachel's room.." I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck. "you sure it's him?"

"positive"

"then we have to make sure he stays away from her" there was shuffling on the phone then a door slammed. "look after Rachel till I get there" "I will" then he hung up the phone.

This can't be happening.

Liam's POV

Niall came back into the room looking like he has seen a ghost. "alright mate" he nodded and turned to Rachel. "I think I left my jacket upstairs mind getting it for me?" he didn't arrive with a jacket. Rachel smiled and stood up. "sure" and left the room and up the stairs.

Niall sighed and leaned on the living room wall. "you didn't arrive with a jacket." he turned to look at Michael. "I know" I looked at him confused. "then why did you ask Rachel to go get it?" he sighed again and rubbed the back of his neck. "we know who killed Rachel's parents"

I looked at him shocked. "w-who?" "someone close to me and Harry.." I stood up angrily. "who" he looked up shocked that I sounded like that. I just want to know who I'm about to kill.

"Zayn"

"you mean that vampire you guys hang around with?" he nodded.

Harry's POV

can't believe it. it was Zayn all along.

after I called Niall explaining that it was Zayn. he sounded pretty surprised. to be honest I am surprised as well. never expected it to be Zayn. I made it to Rachel's house and charged right in. I walked into the living room. everyone was here. even Louis. he looks like he is deep thought, but I couldn't care less about him right now.

"where's Rachel?" Niall looked at me. "upstairs" I was about to ask why she was alone when she walked into the living room. "Niall, I couldn't find your jacket." jacket? he didn't arrive with one.

he smiled "it's okay I'll find it at some point" I walked over to Rachel and pulled her into a hug. "I thought you weren't coming till later?" "so, I can't see my girlfriend?" she pulled away and smiled at me. "of cause you can" I smiled and kissed her forehead. "good" I turned to look at Niall and he nodded. I looked around to everyone and they all looked at me. Niall told them.

Louis stood up. "well, I'm going out anyone coming?" Rachel turned around "I'll go" he smiled and nodded. he turned to look at me and he nodded. I can trust him to look after her. I let Rachel go and she walked over to the front door with Louis. "bye!" then the door slammed shut. keep. her. safe.

Rachel's POV

me and Louis were walking down the street to the local park when Louis stopped in front of an alley way. "why did you stop?" he turned to look at me "going to take a short cut, you coming?"

"sure" he smiled but not his full Louis smile. something is up. we walked into the alley way, Louis behind me. I turned around to ask Louis something when I noticed someone standing next to him.

someone I have seen before and fear him.

someone who I want to kill.

he smirked showing his white fangs. "nice to see you again, Rachel"