Chapter 14

one month later (sorry for skipping again)

Rachel's POV

it's been a month since Tom kidnapped me. It's been a month since I found out who killed my parents. It has taken Louis a month to realise that he can't keep me and Harry away from each other so he let us continue to date.

I woke up to the other side of the bed empty, wheres Harry? I was about to sit up when I felt the bed move. Harry was sitting at the end of the bed looking at something. what is it? I slowly sat up and made my way to the end of the bed and sat next to Harry. "what you looking at?" he jumped startled that I was awake. "nothing" he's lying. I looked in his lap and found a picture frame.

"what's the picture?" he sighed and turned it over so I could see it. it was a picture of me and my parents before they were killed. tears started to fill my eyes just by looking at the picture. "is this you?" I nodded "is that you're parents?" I nodded again. "it was the last picture we took together before.. you know" I can't even say it without crying. Harry sighed and pulled me on to his lap and kissed my forehead. "it's okay". it felt like hours even though it has only be around five minutes and I have stopped crying. "come on lets go downstairs" I nodded and we made our way downstairs hand in hand.

Louis's POV

I hate seeing them together. Harry and Rachel. I know Rachel is my best friend and all, but I know he is going to break her heart.

I walked downstairs and everyone was in the kitchen. I walked past the kitchen door and to the front door. "Where are you going?" Rachel appeared at the door. "just out" and with that I closed the front door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a feeling that someone is following me. I turned around but nothing was there. just parinoid. I just turned the corner from the park when I heard a voice behind me.

"you don't like him do you?" I turned around to meet a guy who is tall and has tanned skin. I looked at him confused. "who?"

"that vampire, Harry." how did he know who he is and what he is?

it was like he read my mind "yes I know he is a vampire." his eyes turned dark red and he smirked as soon as he knew I know who he is. "you're a vampire as well." he smirked again "yes" man I need to get out of this town. vampires are starting to drive me crazy. "who are you?"

"Zayn" he looked at me and smiled evilly, this can't be good.

" I will repeat the question, you don't like him do you?" I looked at him. "no" he smirked showing his white fangs, "I have a way to get rid of him"

Harry's POV

I swear I have seen the picture of Rachel and her family before somewhere, just can't remember where. we were all in the kitchen talking until I saw the time "I have to go" Rachel turned around in my arms "what?" I sighed " I have to go" she looked upset when I said that. "but I will come back later" she looked at me seriously "promise?" I smiled "promise" I kissed her on the lips then said goodbye to everyone and left with vampire speed to my house.

I opened the front door and up the stairs. I was walking down the hall way when I passed Zayn's room. the door is open. he normally has it closed. I walked in and found pictures and paper everywhere. I walked over to his bed and looked at the things on the bed.

there was a news article about a murder about 10 years ago. odd? why would Zayn have that?

next to the news article was a picture of a little girl in the park. odd. It looks kind of like Rachel. It can't be. my eyes widen to the picture next to it. the picture I have seen before and only an hour ago. I dropped the picture in shock.

It can't be....

Zayn's the killer.