A Stressful Day of Work

This one shot is mostly fluff. It contains a GN Y/N or You. I will make male and female Y/N one shots soon! I also take requests too.

Y/N's POV:

I was walking to the bus stop after a long day of work at the gas station. I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open. I'm ready to just fall over and go to sleep at this point. Not only did I have to deal with costumers and clean, I also had one of the costumers yell and complain at me. I tried to reason with the costumer but they stormed off. I had another costumer come in. She was a mother and she brought her screaming, crying baby with her in the gas station. I was so relieved when she left.

I got on the bus and put my headphones on. I played my favorite playlist while looking out the window. Almost falling asleep on the bus, but forcing myself to open my eyes.

The bus stopped at my stop and I got off. I headed to my apartment with keys in hand. I unlocked the door to my apartment and opened it. Right then and there, I got tackled into a tight hug by Doe. This was normal for me at this point.

"Y/N! How was your day?" Doe said with his usual happy smile, all his teeth on display in a wide grin. "It was... Alright." I said slowly. He let go of me and I walked in. I turned to close and lock the door. I turned back around to see Doe's smile falter a little. It seemed like he was worried. "What's the matter love?" He asked while staring at me in my eyes. "Nothing sweetie. I'm just.. really tired.." I told him as I walked to my room.

He followed me to my room and watched me. I stood over my bed and immediately fell over on the mattress, sighing in relief from the stress I had. Doe walked over and sat down next to me, watching me relax and sink into the mattress. "Did something happen at work love?" He asked, curious to why I was so tired all of a sudden. I told him about my day and what happened at work. He looked at me with a sorry expression. He looked away while in thought. It was only a few seconds until his face brightened up with an idea. "Doe? Hey! What are yo-"

He picked me up off the mattress and placed me in my bed. He grabbed my blankets and tucked me in. He then got himself in the bed beside me. He wrapped his arms around me, bringing me close to him to cuddle. "I'm sorry you had a bad day. I've got you though." He said while he rubbed my back with one hand. I could feel some of his hair wrap around my arms. This feels too nice for me to describe. "Thank you Doe.. I love you." I said in a quite voice before falling to sleep.

"I love you too my love.."

I do hope you enjoyed this one shot! As I said in the beginning, I will work on more male and female Y/N one shots. I do take requests as well! Remember to look at the info chapter to see what I accept and what I don't!