A Distant Obsession

This one shot contains a GN Y/N or You! Expect Y/N in this story is a yandere! I hope you guys enjoy the story! (I actually hope only a few people see this)

Trigger Warning!!: Mentions of killing and stalking!

Your life was pretty normal. You had a job, an apartment, and you lived a decent life, even in the strange place called the Uncanny Valley. You even had a crush. You crushed on the one guy that you see in town sometimes. He had black hair and wore a black T-shirt with a red design on it. He also wore a black jacket that he never wore properly. He also had black jeans and black shoes. He had big eyes and a wide smile. Normally, people would find this guy to be creepy, but not you. You found it different.. Maybe even cute. With that in mind, you slowly started to obsess over the strange man.

You would stalk him every now and then. Hiding out of his sight while taking and collecting pictures for you to hang up on your wall. Always adoring him from afar, hoping one day he would notice you and talk to you. Hell, if you had to kidnap him just so he could notice you, you would do it in a heartbeat. You also didn't have a problem "dealing" with someone who could've got in the way of your relationship. There was one girl who talked to him, and you didn't like that. You talked to the girl and asked her to follow you, which she did. You took her into an alleyway and immediately stabbed her. You stabbed her many times out of frustration. Once you were satisfied, you left her body there. You didn't think she deserved to be hidden. She deserves to rot to death with the rest of the cruel world.

What you probably didn't know though.. Is that Doe had the same feelings for you. When he saw you, he quickly became obsessed with you as well. He knew you stalked him every now and then, probably because he has eyes in random places. Like when you were stalking him at the park he goes to. He was sitting on a bench feeding the birds while you were nearby in a bush, admiring him. It may have looked like he didn't notice, but he definitely did. He had one of his miniature Doe ball life forms just watching you as you watched him. He simply just pretended that he didn't notice, but on the inside, he was ecstatic. He knew a lot about you. He even knew about the one girl you killed for him. He wasn't there in person, but he had a miniature doe ball spy on you from afar. He thought what you did for him was so cute! He couldn't help but blush.

Y/N's POV:

I woke up like every other normal morning. I got up and looked at my collection of pictures of my crush on the wall. It makes me so happy to see him everytime! I wish I knew his name. I wish he would notice me! (Please notice me senpai!~🎶 ok I'll stop..) I went and did my usual routine and got ready for work. I rushed out the door and to the bus. I knew that he was on the bus everytime I went to work so I hurried to see him. I sat at the bus stop for a bit until the bus pulled up. I quickly hopped on and took my seat.

Just as I expected, there he was. He was so cute! He was always cute! I could feel his stare on me, which made me excited yet also nervous. I pretended to look out the window or be on my phone while still taking small glances at him occasionally. Later on, the bus stopped at my destination. I got up and got off, sad to have to leave him. I sighed as I walked in, getting ready for hours of work, which honestly wasn't even too bad since people didn't visit that often. I clocked in and say behind the counter.

It's been a couple of hours. I have one hour before my shift ends. The gas station was always this empty. There would be a few costumers every now and then, but today wasn't one of those days. I lay my head on my hand and my elbow on the counter. I sigh while looking through my phone. That was then when a small "ring" was heard, meaning someone came in. I lazily looked up and almost had a stroke. It was the guy from the bus! The guy that I liked! He never came here before, so this was a first! I quickly sat up and watched him go to my counter. 'Okay! Here he comes! Don't mess this up Y/N!' I thought.

"Hi." he said in his sweet voice. I loved his voice! It was so cute and it fit him perfectly! "H-Hi! How may I help you sir?" I said in my customer service voice. I stuttered at first which I noticed, I just hope he didn't notice it. "You smell nice." He said while keeping his eyes and his wide grin on me. I was taken aback a little, but quickly regained my stance. I didn't expect him to compliment me! He was so sweet! "O-oh! Thank you! But I actually didn't take a shower today. That's a little embarrassing, huh? Heh.." I laughed a bit. He stared at me a bit before responding. "Oh. Well if it helps, I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference anyways!" He gave a comforting smile before returning to his usual one. I just couldn't at this point. He was so sweet! He's so cute! I love him!

"What's your name?" He asked me. "My name is Y/N. What about you?" I asked back. I was excited on the inside, cause I finally get to know his name! "My name is John Doe!" He replied as he smiled. John Doe. It fit him so well! What a cute name! "So.. Are you doing anything after work?" Wait.. He is planning to ask me out?! This could be the greatest day of my life! "No! Not that I know of. Why do you ask?" I asked him. He stared a me for a few seconds before he left. My heart then dropped as soon as he left. 'Was it something I did? Something I said?? I hope not at least..' I thought before continuing my work. Not long after, I was done with my shift. I went back to clock out and once I was done with cleaning a bit, I walked out the gas station. I turned to the door and locked it. I turned back around to see John Doe staring at me. This made me jump.

"My god! Doe you scared me!" I said while putting a hand where my heart was. I was trying to catch my breath a bit when he spoke. "I'm sorry... Do you like being scared?" I thought for a minute before replying to his question. "Yeah, but only when watching horror movies or video games. I don't like being scared in person though." I answered truthfully. He nodded before asking another question. "Can I come home with you?" This question made me do happy back flips on the inside. I finally get to be with him! "Sure! We can get to know each other better!" I said with a smile on my face. Words couldn't express how happy I am. With that we waited for the bus. The bus arrived and we hopped on, sitting together and chatting a bit. Later, the bus stopped and we got off. I led him to my apartment and unlocked the door.

We went into my apartment and we both sat on the couch together. I turned on the TV and looked over at him. "Do you want to watch some TV, Doe?" He looked at me and responded. "I do love TV, but I actually want to talk to you for a minute.." I nodded and turned the volume of the TV down. I looked back at him. "Okay! Is there anything you want to talk about?" "I know you love me.." Those words made my heart stop. I had a shocked look on my face. "W-what do you mean?.." I replied, hoping that he was joking. "I know you love me, dear. I know what you have been doing." He responded so simply. He still kept his smile while I was in a state of panic. I'm sure he took note of this as reached over and held my hand.

"I know your obsessed with me. I know you stalk me from time to time. I even know about the lady you killed in the alleyway." He stated. I interrupted him in a panicked state. "I know! I did do that. I-I didn't think you would know! I-I'm so sorry-" I stopped as Doe put a single finger over my mouth, telling me to stop talking. He looked me in the eyes. His eyes were very dilated and his smile was big. He was even blushing. "Don't say sorry, love! I thought it was so so so cute that you cared just as much as I cared about you!" He exclaimed. I paused for a minute. "Wait.. What do you mean 'just as much'?" I asked him in curiosity. Doe smiled at your question. "Because I did the same thing, silly! I've kept my eyes on you for a while. Everytime you weren't stalking me, I stalked you! I love you just as much! You mean everything to me!" He said proudly. I was surprised that he can just say this with such pride.

"So.. You love me too?" I asked. He nodded in response with his wide smile. I blushed and I couldn't stop my heart from racing. I immediately grabbed him into a hug. He was surprised at first but immediately hugged back. I could feel some of his hair coil around my arms and hands. "I love you so much Doe! Please stay with me.." I said while still being wrapped around him. "I love you too, dear. And of course I'll stay with you!" He responded. His response made me so happy. HE made me so happy. I let him go and we watched TV and cuddled for the rest of the night, until I fell asleep. This is what I've dreamed about. I can't believe I finally have it...

GOD THIS IS THE LONGEST ONE SHOT I HAVE EVER WRITTEN (so far). I hope you enjoyed this! This might be cringe.. Maybe. I don't know anymore. I'll be working on more one shots when I can. Have a good day/afternoon/night!